• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Webdesigner] Is needed check!

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hello!

When Archez made his Image hosting website I thought of making one too, I mean like I searched for all image hosting and
like all was the same(Without features, just upload and link).
I want a designer that could do a simple layout and clean. Not to clean but it should look like Apple or News - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia DO NOT COPY THEIR SITE THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE!

Website should:
Looks fine with Firefox.
Looks fine with Google Chrome.
Looks fine on Internet Explorer.

What our Image Hosting has for features:
  • Login - Can see his uploaded images and can edit them. Can use the multiple upload if he is logged in.
  • Register - Register an account for FREE!.
  • Browse - see all uploaded images.
  • Public/Private - When you upload a image you can choose if it should be public so all can see it, or only private so nobody can see, if you are logged in and upload you can change it to public or private.
  • Search - When you upload a image the original name of the image saves on our database but the image name changes so you can search for uploaded images.
  • Latest Images - on our index page you can see the 6 latest images that is uploaded.
  • Change Password - You can change your password if you are logged in.
  • Delete Images - You can delete your image if you are logged in and uploading.
  • Edit Image - If you are logged in and uploaded a image, then you can go to My Images and simply edit.

I maybe forget some, but We'll have more features too.

I would really like to see some of your work and then accept you as a designer. Do not tell that "I can be your designer". Make a application and show me some of your work.

Back