• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Website crashed

MiPo91

Reaction score
Hello, i got major problem with my ot website. Someone msged me in my server and said "20:03 Sasir [8]: I am a computer scientist, and I noticed that you do not have zabezpeiczonej Global Site!" And after 10 second, he said that site is offline... And it really were offline. So does anyone know how he did it, and how can i fix it?

20:12 Sasir [8]: After the reset xamp site works for 30 seconds and then again not working
20:12 Sasir [8]: You need to enter special codes to prevent
20:14 Sasir [8]: I can tell you how to protect
20:15 Sasir [8]: Yes, I can give you a custom script but unfortunately nothing is free,

His ip address is :83.9.122.10
How can i ban him from accessing my website anyway?

He's crashing my site every 1 min or so...

And he seems to be using proxy, hes coming back and crashing me all the time.
20:25 Policjant [8]: In that case, for this reason that we have not reached an agreement off the page and ots
20:25 Policjant [8]: For more information, write to email: [email protected]

Will that work? And is there no other way to do it?

20:34 Talib [8]: In that case I need to do their own thing and turn off the server greet you all.

EDIT: I removed the guilds.php and houses.php but he still can crash the website.

Last edited:
o_O he is freak
try this when u run the server u will see a bottom with name main press on the other bottom beside the main then search for players and press on his name then block ip

or change the ip

Lol he's nuking your website with a program, but sry i can't say the program name here. And yes, the program works :p with ALL servers, but it's just to turn off the websites, not the otserver. :p
I hate this fucking motherfuckers :eek:

o_O he is freak
try this when u run the server u will see a bottom with name main press on the other bottom beside the main then search for players and press on his name then block ip

or change the ip

Well he's using proxy, so theres no point in blocking his ip...

Lol he's nuking your website with a program, but sry i can't say the program name here. And yes, the program works :p with ALL servers, but it's just to turn off the websites, not the otserver. :p
I hate this fucking motherfuckers :eek:
Okey, well do you know anyway to prevent him from crashing the site with that program?

Well he's using proxy, so theres no point in blocking his ip...

Okey, well do you know anyway to prevent him from crashing the site with that program?

Cisco Guard Firewall Protection level 3 :huh::huh::huh:
But, to get cisco guard firewall you need to pay :mad:
Doesn't have another method :( i tried all, when i get this type of nuke, so i negociated with the nuker and 2 days later he stop play and stop nuke :p

Back