• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website]Installing Modern AAC on Uniform Server

Turning off BabyWebServer should be enough, if that does not help just uninstall it. Cant you use Uniform Server for your school project as well?

Znote I just got this error when I try to go into htt://127.0.0.1

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'otserv.news' doesn't exist

SELECT `id`, `title`, `body`, `time` FROM `news` ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 10

Znote I just got this error when I try to go into htt://127.0.0.1

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'otserv.news' doesn't exist

SELECT `id`, `title`, `body`, `time` FROM `news` ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 10

It means that database named otserv does not have the Modern AAc table "news".

do a reinstall. (Remove all files, extract from Modern AAC again, and enter http://127.0.0.1 and install it again).
If you are using Linux, make sure www (or www/install) dir have chmod 777.

might be a noobish question but some help woulden't hurt.. after done everything step by step i got to the point where your "supose" to install AAC and after that a shiny error comes up. searched everywhere but can't find any clue to fix it..

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: www/config.php

Line Number: 5

Great Tut!

I get this f*cking message all the time:

EDIT: At http://localhost/ <<install>>

# Could not connect to database.
# Could not find your database.

Last edited by a moderator:
might be a noobish question but some help woulden't hurt.. after done everything step by step i got to the point where your "supose" to install AAC and after that a shiny error comes up. searched everywhere but can't find any clue to fix it..

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: www/config.php

Line Number: 5

Try to do a reinstall of Modern AAC, I believe you already had your Modern AAC installed, and you tried to reinstall it or something.

Great Tut!

I get this f*cking message all the time:

EDIT: At http://localhost/ <<install>>

# Could not connect to database.
# Could not find your database.

1. Dont use localhost, use 127.0.0.1
2. Try to enter phpmyadmin, create a new user, set password to it, select "create database with same name and give all priviledges". Make sure to allow 127.0.0.1 and not localhost.
(For detailed instructions with images and stuff, check my tutorial "from nothing to fully working server").

Then try to install. Should work this time.

Znote i got this:

Apache port = 80 Undefined!
Apache SSL port = 443 Undefined!
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

i was folowing your tutorial..

how i fix this ?

sorry for double post, realy need help

Znote i got this:

i was folowing your tutorial..

how i fix this ?

sorry for double post, realy need help

It says Undefined!

Because the program don't got access to check the port states. Witch means it does not run as administrator properly.

1. Maybe it doesn't run as administrator
2. Maybe you are not online on an administrator account
3. Maybe your firewall has blocked it
4. Maybe you have a retarded anti virus program witch denies it

Check any of these 4 steps.

and Accessible from Internet = YES
meyby here to problem ?
cuz on start was Accessible from Internet = NO

and i using 64 bit

and evrything was cool , but then i start this tutorial all this 3 ports undefined

Znote sorry again for double posting , but meyby you can help setup the modern acc i can give you acces to my dedic server i trust you... i trying setup modern acc for like 1 week and i fail and fail....

please help

edit:

================== UNIFORM SERVER STATUS ==================

Your Internet IP Address = XXXXXXXX
Accessible from Internet = YES
Cron run status = Not running
PHP INI: php.ini file = Production

APACHE SERVER:

Apache port = 80
Apache SSL port = 443
Apache executable name = Apache.exe
Apache service name = ApacheS1
Apache SSL server = Disabled
Apache run status = Not running
Apache install status = Undefined!

MySQL SERVER:

MySQL port = 3306 MySQL executable name = mysqld-opt.exe
MySQL service name = MySQLS1
MySQL run status = Not running
MySQL install status = Undefined!

PORT STATUS:

Don't double post. You can click on edit and extend your existing post.

Just send details over PM and I will check it out.

Im using Avesta (0.6.3) for 7.72. Does Modern AAC work with that server? Anyways I tried first with the usual (Nicaw AAC) and I cant connect to the website. I used adress 127.0.0.1 and I used same settings in config.inc.php as I used in config.lua (talking about that second user "otland" with generated password).

1. Does Nicaw AAC work with UniServer?

2. Does Modern AAC work with Avesta (0.6.3) for 7.72?

ps. I removed ; in first step.

Last edited:
Nicaw AAC works fine with Uniform Server.
Modern AAC does NOT work out of the box on Avesta. I would recommend to change Avesta sources than Modern AAC.

I get this Far...

Changed config.php
40 queries executed.
Modern AAC has been installed! You can always change any value in config.php in the main directory, for additional security you can remove the whole install folder. Thank you for choosing this system. You can now view your website here.

When i click "Here" i get this error

Cannot connect to mysql database

Also For server name i put the name of my exe Server file to start it.. for Server host or w.e i left it at 127.0.0.1 login i put it as what you had until i change it which was "Otland" had a generated password and my database i set to Otland.. i did all what you said and i still get an error maybe i messed up this part.

(i also find XAMPP easier to install with way less errors then this program there is just to much to change and configure.... I did EXACTLY! what you did in the tutorial with Windows xp 32bit and i still get errors i did this tutorial about 5 times fresh.. I even used the same exact names as you in the tutorial ect.. i tried leaving all the passwords and usernames "Root" and i had more success with less errors by leaving it like that just to see if i could get it working but im still stuck.)

Last edited:
I have the same problem Changed config.php
40 queries executed.
Modern AAC has been installed! You can always change any value in config.php in the main directory, for additional security you can remove the whole install folder. Thank you for choosing this system. You can now view your website here.

When i click "Here" i get this error

Cannot connect to mysql database

bild1337b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppp

Buuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bump

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bump

After clicking "Install" at the final step. How long did it take to respond for everyone else, and what did it do after you clicked install ?

From my troubleshooting section at my main Uniform Server tutorial:
http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...server-0-3-6-a-77593/index31.html#post1070958
Znote said:
Cant connect to mysql database [Case 2]:
Znote said:
Enter:
UniServer\usr\local\php

Open the file "php" or "php.ini" in a text document and search for:

;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then remove the (;) so the result is:

extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then click "Stop Uniserver".

Wait 5 - 10 sec, and then click "Start Uniserver".

And it should work fine. ^^

// IF it still does not work after doing this, use Carbo 6.0.X version of Uniform Server and not 5.6.X!

how i can add another website style to Worgen ect ? what i need change and where poot the files ?

Download the template from website applications. Then extract the folder to uniserv/www/templates
Then edit uniserv/www/config.php and change template from default to etc worgen or whatever folder name the template has.

Extended tutorial:
Adding templates/layouts to Modern AAC.
[video=youtube;Q-Ht8TWhT1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Ht8TWhT1Q[/video]

Last edited:
ty znote , your the best , Video Helped me alot :*

edit:
How i can make like 2 wbeistes on same ip/computer with modern aac and its posible that website work with otserver on port 7174 ect ?

Back