• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weed? Grass? Get off your ass...

I know, buddy. I bet that weed will become legal soon, just like what happened with alcohol back in the 20's&30's... The history is repeating in front of our eyes.

I also agree with you... everyone should be allowed to do what ever they want with their lives&ingest what ever they want to ingest whenever it doesn't disturb the peace nor, break any other law... What I'm disagreeing with is, the fact that some persons want to make it looks like it doesn't do any harm at all.

Last edited:
I know, buddy. I bet that weed will become legal soon, just like what happened with alcohol back in the 20's&30's... The history is repeating in front of our eyes.

I also agree with you... everyone should be allowed to do what ever they want with their lives&ingest what ever they want to ingest whenever it doesn't disturb the peace nor, break any other law... What I'm disagreeing with is, the fact that some persons want to make it looks like it doesn't do any harm at all.

no it shudnt b legalized.. thatll just lead to everybody smoking weed, and an increase of ppl using weed as a gateway drug, which will lead to more heavy drug users

hows that happen when ur life is pms'ing at ppl on tibia forums? O,o...

OT
smoke everyday, drink almost every other day, u c wuts wrong with me.

because the partys actually happens at night?
if you had been to one you would of known that wannabe thug.

damn, your ego is almost as big as kayne west. good choice in picking that name!

because the partys actually happens at night?
if you had been to one you would of known that wannabe thug.

damn, your ego is almost as big as kayne west. good choice in picking that name!

u talk alotta shit u dont no abt for sum1 whos hipocricital against big egos

Its a know fact that "free samples" leads to harder drugs, and you get free samples of heroine everywhere in Norway. In portugal (where all drugs ARE legal), I couldn't even find any heroine. All just offered cannabis and other low grade common drugs.

80% of the heroine addicts might have tried Cannabis
99% might have tried Alcohol
99.99999999% might have tried bread.

It were 2 pictures containting something graphical that I made myself using a mobile.
It was also a large one, so it was LARGE ART.
It's even as the rules descripe, now my thread back, ok?

and I agree with you stian :).

@sharp

Weed is for the people who have friends, like to party and actually are friendly, smoking cigarettes is more used for coolness than weed.
Now please, go and smoke a joint, or just leave the smokers alone. kk?

Sorry, no thread for you :( The board's description is "Showoff your large art here such as website templates and wallpapers." - Your weed pics belong to neither of these.

Weed doesn't harm others, and why the fuck does the state have anything with what you do with yourself? Suicide, weed and other drugs must naturally be legal.

Haha you can feel free to kill yourself, but you are missing the big picture. The larger community that is built the more likely you will be influenced to do it, so either way it does have an indirect effect on everyone.

cake, I don't think it's a direct effect that you get, rather later. I think for a fact, not sure. But I think you become slower when you smoke weed, I have a friend that smoke every day, he's not normal, I can tell you that.

But smoking a spliff once won't affect you your body nor brain directly, it'll give you an effect and dissapear, but what I've heard. You can suffer from paranoia in the future and get hallucinations.

Yes well the effects don't always become noticeable till some years after you have done the damage. Especially if you are younger and your brain is still developing, that's when its really dangerous.

Its a know fact that "free samples" leads to harder drugs, and you get free samples of heroine everywhere in Norway. In portugal (where all drugs ARE legal), I couldn't even find any heroine. All just offered cannabis and other low grade common drugs.

80% of the heroine addicts might have tried Cannabis
99% might have tried Alcohol
99.99999999% might have tried bread.

and in no way shape or form does bread provide or feed a drug related addiction, so is therefore completely irrelevant.

Last edited:
Weed doesn't harm others, and why the fuck does the state have anything with what you do with yourself? Suicide, weed and other drugs must naturally be legal.

When someone is high and drives a car, it increases the chance of a carcrash because the person in question is not in a healthy state of mind?
So it obviously SHOULDN'T be legal

I can give you the answear, People are taking drugs from mexico and other country into another land, people sell to small children like 10-18, its always that gear, they have to ask for people to buy, else they got fake ID(This is for swedish people not outland), and yes, you know that stian.. so stop be so stupid..

I can give you the answear, People are taking drugs from mexico and other country into another land, people sell to small children like 10-18, its always that gear, they have to ask for people to buy, else they got fake ID(This is for swedish people not outland), and yes, you know that stian.. so stop be so stupid..

Stupid? You see that it's sold by people who illigally imported it with absolutly no restrictions. If we legalize it, then it will be something like coffee shops in Netherland with a bit of regulations on it. Most drug related problems people mension in such threads comes from the fact that it's NOT legal.

When someone is high and drives a car, it increases the chance of a carcrash because the person in question is not in a healthy state of mind?
So it obviously SHOULDN'T be legal
If a person would drive a car in a drugged state, he would do it either way, just with alcohol instead (and alcohol btw are having alot higher effect on your ability to drive a car).

and in no way shape or form does bread provide or feed a drug related addiction, so is therefore completely irrelevant.
Ye, I agree, it is just as relevant as saying weed leads to heroine.

Haha you can feel free to kill yourself, but you are missing the big picture. The larger community that is built the more likely you will be influenced to do it, so either way it does have an indirect effect on everyone.
Been in the capital of Norway? You get offered drugs and free samles of everything at every street corner. The "community" around it is already so big that it can't exactly influence us much more then it does to day.

I assume that Fairywintah and friends want to forbid alcohol and tobacco too since the arguments are just as valid for them?

Ye, I agree, it is just as relevant as saying weed leads to heroine.

Of course it is relevant. Name more than 2 reasons why people smoke Weed. (more than these two reasons: Pain relief, and to detach themselves from reality on a buzz.) Both unhealthy ways of dealing with issues. You can see that because of the fact that is has limit purposes, both of which are unhealthy that the people that will smoke it will often want more after opening that door.

Its completely ignorant to say things like "people don't go to other drugs by smoking this drug." Because they most certainly do, of course that doesn't mean everyone does, but there are people that do. Coming from a family that was destroyed by these forms of drugs I know the effects of them, witnessed first hand - children being able to smoke weed at the age of 12 getting high off the parents second hand smoke, no longer able to function properly in society today because they no longer know how to due to brain damage. People look to closely into the effects of weed directly the real killer is its indirect motion in society.

That is what I have witness and believe.

who are you to decide that weed is an unhealthy way of dealing with problems? other people kill themselves, others smoke weed... whats more unhealthy?:&

Last edited:
I'm gonna keep myself away from weed now. I don't wanna end up as stupid as you. :)

nice comeback, i was actually waiting for sumthing a lil more insulting.
but i wudnt blame my stupidity on weed, tbh with u.

who are you to decide that weed is an unhealthy way of dealing with problems? other people kill themselves, others smoke weed... whats more unhealthy?:&

The fact that it destroys your brain and affects the people around you physically and indirectly through neglect. These aren't my opinions buddy, these are the facts. So who the hell are you to put killing yourself and drug abuse in different categories? Only real difference is that it will kill you slowly and most likely hurt other people in the process. So you tell me.

But I don't think that's enough... as I said, my friend smoke 2-3 times/day most of the time, unless he's broke. But on a regular basis you can calculate that he takes 1 spliff atleast/day. My other friends' that smokes have not really become slow or so, but this guy and another have just exaggerated the thing to a higher level. Which you can notice if you meet him.
Well obviously, compare it to a alcoholic, who drinks every day, and see how they become after a while. When you're smoking in that amounts you get a bit slow, lazy and can get some short-memory loss. The point is that when you stop smoking, after a month or so, you get completely normal again. And believe me I know this.

The fact that it destroys your brain and affects the people around you physically and indirectly through neglect. These aren't my opinions buddy, these are the facts. So who the hell are you to put killing yourself and drug abuse in different categories? Only real difference is that it will kill you slowly and most likely hurt other people in the process. So you tell me.

Didn't see this post, what FACT says it destroys your brain? Are you hinting on the "research" they made on monkeys? Where they actualy put on gas masks on the monkey and gave them 100% smoke which choked the monkeys since they did not get any oxygen. And what happens when you are getting choked towards death? Your brain start taking serious damage.

This is the problem really, about you "ANTI" guys, you don't know any facts, and the facts you do know, are often based on the fact that it's already Illegal or propaganda research from many years ago. I suggest you start researching on the more "stable" sources such as WHO(World Health Organisation)
You can find their ful research agenda here:
http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/1997/WHO_msa_PSA_97.4.pdf

Also source on the monkey thing:
Chronic Marijuana Smoke Exposure in the Rhesus Monkey I. Plasma Cannabinoid and Blood Carboxyhemoglobin Concentrations and Clinical Chemistry Parameters — Toxicol Sci
Opposing Views: A test done on monkeys?

The monkey study that rchot is referring to is where the MYTH that marijuana "kills" brain cells came from. In the 1970's they hooked monkeys up to machines which pumped pure marijuana smoke (without extra oxygen) for long periods of time. Then when the monkeys got brain damage they concluded it was due to THC.... When in reality they had brain damage from something called oxygen depravation... It was just a test so they can lie to the public saying marijuana is horrible.

So please. Mr. Maverick,
Don't come to this thread with your morale propaganda and start looking up what you are commenting.

Last edited:
Back