• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weird bugs! Can any pro help me? ;D

dratewka2

Reaction score
Aight so, I got my server up and running. I use TFS the newest version that Mystical created. And use MySQL.
First problem.

#1 Every item I look at I see "You see an Item of Type [-ID-]"
This is with EVERY item, no matter what it is. Everything. Even grounds/scenary! I checked the items.xml, but everything seems to have a name! Help!

#2 When I try to wear anything that isn't in my hand or arrow slot, it says. "Put this object in your hand." I tried wearing armor, helmets, rings, backpacks. Nothing works, it just says Put this item in your hand. How do I fix this? =\

#3 I dont know, why this won't work. In my map editor I clearly make a staircase, then on top, I make a thingy, so it can go down. But when I'm playing, I can't go up, nor down. Ladders work fine going up, but when I wanna go down, they dont work. I'm not using trap doors or anything, just the standard ladder thingy.

Can anyone help me with these bugs?

1. Use the official items.xml that you get with TFS.

2. Probably items.xml issue again

3. Probably items.xml issue once again.

Hmm, Ok. Because I used an items.xml that I got because I wanted the new 8.21 items. Does the new Mystical Pack, come with the new items?

EDIT:

All three fixed!
Thank you so much!!!!!

Last edited:
Back