• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Weird Gesior Install Error

Kodak

Reaction score
So I've had no issues in the past before installing Gesior 2012, I still have a working version on an existing db I used for testing. So I went to install a fresh copy on a fresh db and got the error below, I thought this may be because I was installing a different copy of Gesior (Gesior TOP edition), so I went to install the original copy that I have working, and recieved the same error. It occurs on step 4 installing character samples. Updated Uniserver, got the same error. Ran in Admin Mode, got the same error. Kicked gesior & uniserv into debug/development mode to get the full error. Googled all over otland trying to find someone with the same error, i found some close but not exact. Appears its getting an error when attempting to load/create admin account 1. Any ideas? I have been trying to figure this out for a while: Here is the error

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in D:\UniServerZ\www\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 D:\UniServerZ\www\classes\account.php(21): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 D:\UniServerZ\www\install.php(353): Account->__construct(1, 'name') #2 {main} thrown in D:\UniServerZ\www\classes\account.php on line 33

install.php line 353:
PHP:
  $account = new Account(1, Account::LOADTYPE_NAME);

account.php line 21
PHP:
    $this->load($search_text, $search_by);
account php line 33
PHP:
  $this->data = $this->getDatabaseHandler()->query('SELECT ' . implode(', ', $fieldsArray) . ' FROM ' . $this->getDatabaseHandler()->tableName(self::$table) . ' WHERE ' . $search_string)->fetch();

System Info:
Windows 7
Google Chrome
Uniserv XIII & XI
OTX 8.6 distro

Back