• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What anime do you watch and what animes do you recommend

Its Gol D. Roger lol xD And yea SAO I was pretty damn awesome. Dont like SAO II (GunGaleOnline) that much^^

I've no idea why they came up with the idea of a shooter game and a female kirito. Second half of Season II is better tho :p I kinda see Gungale as some extra spinoff ^^

Code Geass & Log Horizon => must-see anime !

Currently watching (and recommend):
♥ One Piece
♥ Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte)
♥ Death Parade
● Seven Deadly Sins

Have watched and strongly recommend:
♥ Attack on Titan
♥ Steins;Gate
♥ Samurai Champloo
♥ Knights of Sidonia
● Fate/Stay & Fate/Zero series
● Elfen Lied
♥ Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
● Akame ga Kill
♥ Kill la Kill
♥ Noragami
● Black Rock Shooter
● Corpse Party Tortured Souls

Favorite movies is Paprika and Tokyo Godfathers (May you forever rest in peace, Satoshi Kon :( )

Once Naruto ends I'm gonna marathon the whole thing.

I also highly do recommend Steins;Gate! Beside the fact it has a rather slow start it gets really tense after the first 10 episodes and will end up being a masterpiece you will never forget this anime or the "reading steiner" again ! While it has alot of funny momente, Steins;Gate also tells an epic story which is way more than just a mad scientist travelling through time :D But I really don't wanna spoiler you at this rate so go watch it!
Btw. the first 10 episodes which I mentioned to be rather slow are acctually important in terms of character introduction and once you've seen the full anime you will be able to grasp that it is just the perfect start for this series.
As the tense moments would spoiler you, here some of the funny moments and memes from which some you will only fully understand when you watched the anime :)

tumblr_loc5f9QOAp1qmtmv4o1_1280.jpg

416d03f3591ebb5126e07836969b9b7e1104d17ab034fcc96f0c61cbe67d07f3.jpg

1334975535407.jpg

kv2SbAo.png

Steins;gate is overrated...
To what extent would you call it overrated? There are alot other animes I would call overrated/hyped before it comes to Steins;Gate. Steins;Gate is simply put a masterpiece and I cannot see any overrating for this anime as it really is a masterpiece. Of course you might tell us what makes you think so?

To what extent would you call it overrated? There are alot other animes I would call overrated/hyped before it comes to Steins;Gate. Steins;Gate is simply put a masterpiece and I cannot see any overrating for this anime as it really is a masterpiece. Of course you might tell us what makes you think so?
It's not my type of anime you don't need to be so mad it's only a anime

Last edited:
The anime looks good

It's my favorite series, it's very good!
Keep in mind, like Damon mentioned, the first ~10 episodes is kinda slow and might feel like they don't have anything to do with the plot but believe me every single second of this anime is important and I recommend to watch the first episode again after watching them all, it will remind you how exactly EVERYTHING is tied together!

Cheers :)

It's my favorite series, it's very good!
Keep in mind, like Damon mentioned, the first ~10 episodes is kinda slow and might feel like they don't have anything to do with the plot but believe me every single second of this anime is important and I recommend to watch the first episode again after watching them all, it will remind you how exactly EVERYTHING is tied together!

Cheers :)
^This

@Ashbringer Im not mad at all. I just dislike how you call Steins;Gate OVERHYPED without explaining this furter. Secondly your statements diverse strongly from each other. In your first statement the you call Steins;Gate overhyped, in your next reply you say it's not your type of anime. With the latter I am totally okay and hold no grudge against you, however please understand, that your first statement provoked a defensive answer as it came with no proof or further explination.

Kind regards,
Damon

Back