• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what happen

Pytharus

Reaction score
Everytime i dash with mb i got kicked and my mb stop work, if u really want that players stop use MB i guess is better play Global Tibia

Yah, I asked the same thing Siramix today, he said like. When you press dash hotkey and those arrows. They get some "spammed" package. So they set lower limit, which means . When your dashing you get kicked. (Still it's possible to dash. You just gotta figure out how)

Short Story.

yeah, i was confused at first but anyway if you just set your boost timer to 70 that will stop your kicks

Everytime i dash with mb i got kicked and my mb stop work, if u really want that players stop use MB i guess is better play Global Tibia

OMG, i'm gonna cry that you - super pro gamer will leave this ot if his magebot won't work anymore. Oh please. Stop.

Change your boost timer to 90. If its 60 or lower thats most likely the problem.

This has nothing to do with us trying to prevent bots, but merely that we are trying to protect the server. The recent techincal difficulties that we have had has been because of a guy that is logging in over 200 characters at the same second and flooding packets to the server. Because of this, we have added a packet per second limit - simply to mitigate his attacks. This means that anyone who exceeds this limit gets automatically disconnected. This has in turn caused problems for some players who use bots. For them who use Magebot with Dash, I have heard from other players that you can set some sort of timer(I have never used this myself so I don't know how it works), but try changing such values and try until you see some improvement.

This has nothing to do with us trying to prevent bots, but merely that we are trying to protect the server. The recent techincal difficulties that we have had has been because of a guy that is logging in over 200 characters at the same second and flooding packets to the server. Because of this, we have added a packet per second limit - simply to mitigate his attacks. This means that anyone who exceeds this limit gets automatically disconnected. This has in turn caused problems for some players who use bots. For them who use Magebot with Dash, I have heard from other players that you can set some sort of timer(I have never used this myself so I don't know how it works), but try changing such values and try until you see some improvement.

Does anyone know how to change the timer? :D

I think that u have to find another way to stop with this that a guy with a lot of chars, because really i already have died 10 times because i try to run of a player or monster and my char get log out and when i log in my magebot are not working, so i always die, so please try to find another way to stop with this

I think that u have to find another way to stop with this that a guy with a lot of chars, because really i already have died 10 times because i try to run of a player or monster and my char get log out and when i log in my magebot are not working, so i always die, so please try to find another way to stop with this

I think you will have to find a way to dash without flooding our server with 100 packets per second.

Same shit happening to me hahaha, they did this bad :/

Fuck off man I already change and putted 70 but in the same way sometimes the dash bug, justput the way that was before

Back