• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happened to Open-Tibia?

I believe that the best option would be to ban all real maps from otservlist.org and open-tibia forums.

Dude, I prefered custom ots before, but they are always low ppl online and boring at the start (like 1 week to get to a good lvl) then 1 month later they're offline, ok if it takes time to lvl but they always close it

RL maps = better war :D
also ots like shadowcores are awesome , its so many new hunt places there which makes it as fun as custom maps xD

I'm 12, and i've been playing since i was 7. I dont donate, I dont ask for mappers, scripters ec.t, but there's 1 thing i do. I teamwork. I cannot keep a server going all by myself, but i got friends.
I fully respect what you said, and i actually agree. I think there should be more people like you sir.

Peace out - Zerxiz

PS: I have no clue why i wrote this :p

I totally agree with everything you said. The New kids doesn't even know how to download Remere's Map Editor, and they wanna setup a new server...
Even if u give them a link with a picture-guided tutorial they won't understand anything of it.
I like the OT "back in the days", but now it's just not THAT much fun anymore.

You've got a few people who are nice though, but for 95% the new kids should not make a new OT anymore..

E7 Project, new Ramurika project and my project "World of Prestige" will pown those noob donation & download and run servers. Hope those projects will be an example for others.

And if i ever finish mine; will own everyone :>

- - - Updated - - -

+ there's KA, Heroland, necronia etc

Gogogogog GhostX =).
I recently started my project.. but we are going fast as hell :D.

Yh i been doing mine for a lapse of 3 years atm BUT in the last year done about 1 solid week progress lmao, andyman is going to continue the map a bit to keep the project going while im mapping for necronia, so hopefully i can return to it one more :>

Advertisement board is the closest thing to it, only servers there are either online or meant to be online within 7 days of the advertisement thread creation.
Though I like the idea so I'll mention it to someone I know :p

Well a tab at the top "online and offline" or even that and the tab sorts into a sub forum ? :>

Back