• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happened to WAR servers?

Royal Inferno

Reaction score
These days I really get the feeling for some great PVP, be it Tibia 11, 8.60 or my favorite, 7.x... but there are no war servers. There are a few absolute garbage servers on Otservlist, but really no proper, good tibia war. I used to love the 1/1 WAR servers with all the old chars, likewise I used to just log onto Realistic-War whenever I felt like PKing and it had a really decent playerbase with typically 20+ players PKing whenever I would log in. But now, there are suddenly no more such servers. Will there be any? Are there any currently? I can't seriously be the only person who misses those servers...

I loved noob wars with summons and all that shit.

in 2018 you must have always something special or something new or the best system just to have 10 players, sad but true
i remmember when peoples opened some download and run ot and had like 50 players online :D

Back