• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what happened with warots.net.pl and all good war servers?

Caput

Reaction score
Someone know why warots.net.pl does not run anymore? i thought that war ot was so fun.. It always was alot of players on it.. If someone should be able to create a ot like that again it would be a success! ;o there are no good war servers anymore.. like u start at 100 and just war u lvl by killing ppl and when u die u loose ur lvls again and that.. they are hillaryous! any agree?;o

All war servers nowadays, is either a br server thats laggs so much that u cant even take 1 step.... or ur saving ur account and there is lvls like 2000 on it...

Eldin!! I hope u are ;>
No i know but if some good ot goes down someone ealse can build up one new but that has not happened.. No war servers at all atm that are good like World wars or any warservers that r fun ;> Well hope they are coming sooN :)

Cant anyone open a 8.6 WORLD war with any world or just anything like that now? ;o or any fun war ot that u dont neeed to make a pass and all that.. just oldschool 1/1 2/2 and that ;> Tobad i dont know how to make ots :(

Back