• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is more successful, evolution or rl map?

Stewie

Family Guy # ;3
Reaction score
Say what you think about it

I am in doubt of evo or map rl, rl map that already has many, evo would be more successful?
I await answers

Both are. But since now there is more rl maps, then i'd go with EVO.

is I like both, but I'm very doubtful, I'm here to follow advice

huum,
EVO would be more for PVP, and rl map for more rpg?

it doesnt matter which map do u use. Succes matter mainly on advertisment, how many ppl with teams of 20ppl or less knows u and knows that u make good ot. check this. rlots has mainly 3teams in war ++ rpg players(20% of total online players) if we take number 25 as number of members of guild we think about 70players online(couse of mcs and bots, only at 8.0+ clients when elfbot is avaible for everybody...)
so. making RL OT with balanced stages good scripts and stable server protected before Ddoss attacks and advertising it in every possible way may be very succesfull: )
Finally , answering to ur title question. i think that more successfull map is RL becouse everybody of us played somewhen at RL tibia and have discovered some nice exp places others, what is more! (dont lie yourself, 90%ppl uses bots cavebots) ppl are uploading their's scripts for hunting places so its very easy to find it , put cavebot on and get something other to do:)
Read it. Think about it. Do it.

huh. sorry for mistakes(if i did anyone...:p)

Back