• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

Absy lowest level mage to solo DHQ and one of the best PVP skills in Keltera

Bleu Tonik great MS of all times who deletes the most famous level 187 MS?

My idol are my friends.. I don't care about whos the highes level..

why "Omg,, I love you.. omgomg, you are so nice" just because you saw a level 300 stand beside you outside depot for 5 sec's... -.-

The thing matter ingame is friends.. and who royal they are..

in Real Tibia my idol were a man saved me in poh. of some weird reason I got stuck by 4 Giant spiders and as pally I didn't hit very well on 1 sqm.. and had 7 bps manas and could only
mana -> exura vita -> mana -> exura vita.. all the time..
he ran from thais to poi and get to me in 4 Minutes there I had ½ bp mana left.. and the first Giant Spider I atked had 20% hp left..

Thats my idols!

Draxido - One of the best skilled MS's

Rahamu - A leader and a legend, he won 7 wars out of 8, and rooked him self to let his guild free.

Xekoth - Obviously BEST pvper in whole tibia, believe it or not, when he plays he focuses his max at the game, he canculates everything, and he's unbeatable. :)

Draxido - One of the best skilled MS's

Rahamu - A leader and a legend, he won 7 wars out of 8, and rooked him self to let his guild free.

Xekoth - Obviously BEST pvper in whole tibia, believe it or not, when he plays he focuses his max at the game, he canculates everything, and he's unbeatable. :)

Yea of course the third one does not even exist.

Yea of course the third one does not even exist.

He sure did, He had 170 rp on some world (I don't rem his name or what world) but he had a guild called Switsks saints or sumthing and he rulled it, but he most played OTs, anyone who heard of Baasgiko should know about him and Captain Morgan.

my rl friends rl friend (i didnt meet him but anyways) has got the last hit (and frag ofc) on seromontis :d beat that :D

Back