• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

my is ti he (dont remeber name of world) did anni and when they did ss he did take the wepons (2 sov 1sca) I died at demon

Well i like Cachero alot he is great player in my eyes. Also Gladiahtor from danuiba best knight in danubia lands before he was deleted.

Guard of Guardians :D
lvl 57 Pally =)

Yep, that's me :blink:

Artarian in julera he killed the High level with Aslima revolution in the Wild on vs Justice league of julera War. After that all Wild on guild got hacked and rooked to level 1. Someone of them Deleted.

mine is Elahrion, he pwned first Orshabaal he was my best friend in Lunara (he was MY best friend, not i was HIS best friend, but he was good friend pr0tek me but now he forget me!!)

Slayn ( i think thats the correct spelling.. been a long time) from old school antica. he was all about ruining everyones sh!t and he was damn good at it. this is back when antica was tibia and you could log off and your summons would turn to monsters. he would summon a plethora of mino archers, fire elementals, and other assorted creatures at north gate in thais and log.

all of you who choose a character from the myriad of servers available today are retarted. you dont know what legendary is if you arent aware of the people who started this game and shaped it into what it is today.

Back