• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

Garimo from Titania..

Titania was the first world I started and he owned that world with his guild, The Unit.

Saymor, because he have 472 achievements points... he finish the game LOL

Character Information
Name: Saymor
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 279
Achievement Points: 472

Whole Black Widows, whole Unit for teamplay and taking the servers for their own so fast.
Eternal Oblivion.
Masakrowiec, Nemtor/Mevar, Liam darkcrosser for PVP.

In the past Taifun Devilry was my "idol" if thats the proper word for that. Now I don't 't have any. Is there anything wrong about me I should start care? Just wondering :D

How can you have a non-pvp player as an idol? I'm just wondering, since what can they accomplish more than botting to a certain level or PG? Nothing to admire, atleast not in my eyes.

If your idol is a non-pvp player you are a very sick person...

Oh my god, you need to learn English? I said HOW CAN YOU HAVE A NON-PVP PLAYER AS AN IDOL?

Translation: HUR kan man ha en non-pvp spelare som idol? - indirekt betyder det att det är sjukt, men dum nog är du att inte förstå det, hahahhaha

What just happened? Fuckushima exploded?

Last edited:
No, what just happened was that you made a joke out of yourself, nothing more I guess..

iam idol for myself, did from 1-40 lvl in 11 days, no bots, no blockers, all by myself :)

Back