• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

haha nice idols :p
hmmm i would say Andrew The Dragon Slayer , Master Patrick Fang, and Maurolkit

Eternal Oblivion.
Riptur <-- Knew him ;)
Lord Riptur <-- Knew him too ;)
Fast'Molt <-- He is Just Awsome! .. search on youtube for him :p -- Old Aurea Legend!
Liam Darkcrosser <-- Just Awsome ;).. search on youtube for him :p -- Old Aurea Legend!

May the old Legends Rest in peace!

I unfortunately don't have an idol, which is astonishing considering how much of my life I have spent involved in Tibia.

It seems now days, computers & programs decide the fate of your character's statistical meaning...not exactly idolizing for me.

Last edited:
CIPSoft.Without them we wouldn't even speak about this.

/Eldin

Silent Defender, just epic guy
and Skeletor The Vicious. .

"Violet Rose" was my idol. He was also my cousin, he was around I think 130ish by that time.. He got hacked a few weeks after I started, and he helped me level my guy. Then I found out that I could have a life, so I quit. And now here I am developing OTs.. -_-

I have no Tibia idols but I have met a few "legends" like Acko, famous for uh traps in Titania, Anvanil Daenor, maybe one of the not so famous members from the Unit in Titania, Shyan Aurelius, leader from old best guild in Arcania, also met a few members from the guild, Dektral, old player from the famous guild Riders of Morag on Aurea, also met a few of the knights from that guild but cant remember their names, Qwenball Toots and Tooki Toots (from Murder Inc/Fighting Alliance Group on Aurea, movie), Craig McFearland (old player from Nova, dies in this movie).

Also Mus (I think most oldschool ot players know him) used to be member of the best team on Galana back in 7.6 something. All used blackd cavebot and shit :p

Back