• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

Fodette ( he wasn't famous, but a great guy who helped me alot in my newbie days )

My idol in old Tibia player: Gaura. I old player Titania 7.5. Now i no play global tibia only ots.

Cachero.
Old school high level.

Back in the days when I played tibia.

old valoria legends like apitov, huch'net, sergio demonslayer, auroth former highest mage / leader of best guild on saphira

old valoria legends like apitov, huch'net, sergio demonslayer, auroth former highest mage / leader of best guild on saphira
Apitov, indeed a legend for his ventrilo-raging :D, but sure except his raging he was a nice guy, even gave me a 105ed for free :p

Lol, I actually used to play on Auroth at the beginging when Saphira was first launched xD damn those wars was fun :p

Antica: Bubble

Nova: Jacke-Ekblom, Cloudys, Howling Moon

Aurea: Liam darkcrosser

Azura: Anakin Darkwood

Most of them are my idols, since I knew who they were irl or because I lived close to them irl

Back