• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

I suppose mine would be the level 101 RP that PK'ed me way back when i was a nublet, i couldn't believe it, but i guess in a sense he fueled the reason i played & tolerated the game.
I just don't remember his name.

Those that say Apitov are nubs, that character has changed owner more times than a whore has seen nob it is in no way a legend, & that's not even mentioning the character sharing.
The recent owner, was actually dumb enough to change the name, the character has nice history but i wouldn't consider it a legend, it didn't do anything.

Last edited:
Titania is rly fucked right now... But bah old good memmories.

I remember Gonxxalo when he was lvl 20 and skillsing with me. Vlad cross and his team order of the cross, Chaosruler and Taulie.

Gonxxalo was atleast lvl 180 for a while, maybe higher, but well... The dude died a couple times and now hes retired. :p
Still talking to him bout old times on msn :p

Lol when I was a kid I used to see Gonxxalo on Ab'dendriels depot, with his other char Aauron too (guess it was his character).. Titania was an amazing world meet many latin-america people there but I was too young and noob to know how to play 😄

About the tibia idol, well, Cachero because he was always on the highest levels and he's from Chile

Last edited:
Back