• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

When i were a newbie.. i like Rekrul [100+ ms] really much.. he was like my idol ^^, he was the fastest server that time.. he lost war bcus of some shitty reason and gone forever :s

Or i like Fast'molt much xD just bcus his name & the wars..

I dont got any "idol" anymore

Arieswar on Antica.
He was one of the first high levels on tibia. And i think, but i'm not sure on this one, that he was the first player ever to reach level 80.
He also gained 54 levels in a exp bug when he killed one single dragon, sending him from level 76 to level 130.
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Arieswar

Another famous player is off course Bubble. Also on Antica.
She was the first player ever to reach level 100. Later, she also became the first player ever to reach level 200.

Those who pick MDW only for being the highest level sux. Can't rly say I've a idol in tibia but if I'd have one I guess it would be Mulf...

Gaura

and

Ti

he made anihilator and stole everything..

Last edited:
Chaosruler and Vlad Cross from titania.

Not sure if they still play though.

Pancras dragonhearth (harmonia)
First Team do Dream Challange quest, first lvl 200 harmonia (my friend since lvl 91)
And he is a great dude

Back