• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kind of Open tibia Server do people prefer these days?

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey guys, A quick question!

I wanted to ask what kind of Ot people arround here Prefer atm.

Do you want to experience a realmap server (7.4-8.6 any of these client versions, if yes which and what kind of rates)

Custom Server (7.6-8.6, if yes highrate, custom rpg ?)

Completly gamechanging servers like pokemon servers etc.

Looking forward for answers, hit me up c:

Not interested in a poll. I want people to give me reasons why and well im hated so peopel would just troll me in polls maybe idk xD custom low/mid rates seem to win atm.

If you can make a new game off of tibia's engine, I'd say go for that. Takes lots of work and motivation though.

If you can make a new game off of tibia's engine, I'd say go for that. Takes lots of work and motivation though.
I'm kind of unsure what to host atm.
I have a tibia - league of legends mix up that is about 85% done and then just a bunch of custom servers.

People hate you because you're a dick.

OnTopic: Custom map, low/custom rate.. No generic RL maps.

I'm kind of unsure what to host atm.
I have a tibia - league of legends mix up that is about 85% done and then just a bunch of custom servers.
Like I said, you need to put your heart at it. If it's going to be effortless, it's going to be shit. "Fix a couple bugs to a level where it's playable enough" won't work.

People hate you because you're a dick.

OnTopic: Custom map, low/custom rate.. No generic RL maps.
@axas yeh, well after working on madness ot for a few months and only receiving a online amount of 40 people i was really diappointed. guess madness train ran off. anyways thanks guys.

maybe custom clients without botting ,cutom map , custom vocations , custom spells
just to be different from the others.

I would prefer if people stopped asking what type of OT someone prefers because it's a pointless question to ask. You can have the best idea in the world, execute it poorly, and won't be successful. So, asking what people like is not helpful at all. Also, asking what client people prefer? Cliche much?

Put true dedication and hard work into ANY data pack or server, and you'll have followers, period. It doesn't matter what type or client. If it's unique, fun, and managed by responsible people who actually give a crap about players and community building - not focused on donations - it will most likely have a good following.

Stop asking. Just do it.

I would prefer if people stopped asking what type of OT someone prefers because it's a pointless question to ask. You can have the best idea in the world, execute it poorly, and won't be successful. So, asking what people like is not helpful at all. Also, asking what client people prefer? Cliche much?

Put true dedication and hard work into ANY data pack or server, and you'll have followers, period. It doesn't matter what type or client. If it's unique, fun, and managed by responsible people who actually give a crap about players and community building - not focused on donations - it will most likely have a good following.

Stop asking. Just do it.
well said.

Back