• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you do if...

Take it like a bawss and be unaffected

What would you do if I dissapear from the face of the earth? (Metaphorically speaking, not physically)

I'd pack a picnic basket c:

What would you do If I said lets go on a Date

I'd hug you and let you cry on my shoulder c:

What would you do If I told you off?

I'd say: Hallelujah!

What would you do if you didn't do what you did when you were doing what you didn't do?

Prolly sext back :p

What would you do if I told you I was already done with the map (I'm not just sayin)

I'd ask you to show me what you got and be excited af. lol

What would you do if I said I wanted to open a server by monday? xD

I'd say: Hallelujah!

What would you do if you didn't do what you did when you were doing what you didn't do?

Then I'd do what I didn't do when I was supposed to do what I didn't do when I should've done it...

- - - Updated - - -

I'd ask you to show me what you got and be excited af. lol

What would you do if I said I wanted to open a server by monday? xD

I'd probably shit myself and start mapping throughout the rest of my life and we'd open an incomplete or auto-bordered map....

(Brings in other forum game for not following thread rules)
"Banned for not answering then following with a question."

What would you do if someone on the forum loved goats and wanted to marry one? (asking for a... friend, yea a friend.)

(Brings in other forum game for not following thread rules)
"Banned for not answering then following with a question."

What would you do if someone on the forum loved goats and wanted to marry one? (asking for a... friend, yea a friend.)

Probably lol a bit then ask why he would.

What would you do if I told you Extroduse's "little friend" is actually himself?

Tell him to get onto persiangoatfinder.net

What would you do if your dog was really batdog

Back