• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you do if...

I'd sell him

what would you do if you woke up as someone/pony/thing/etc. who you weren't and you found out that your entire life was a lie/dream?

format, lol
I have nothing to lose on my HDD, everything worth more is in few backups(cloud, external hdd, pendrive, etc.)

what would you do if someone deleted all your saved states when you're(were) about to finish some FPS game?

format, lol
I have nothing to lose on my HDD, everything worth more is in few backups(cloud, external hdd, pendrive, etc.)

what would you do if someone deleted all your saved states when you're(were) about to finish some FPS game?

Rage quit the game then a few months later play it and finish it, what would you do if the apocalypse was tomorrow and we didn't know until it started?

Feed it coz dem hippos be HUNNGGARRRYY

What would you do if you were really an elephant but never knew until oneday your zip from your humansuit came down and you farted and it came out your trumpet?

I'd lol as loud as I could

What would you do if you found out that game you waited for entire year was cancelled just day before it's premiere?

I'd lol as loud as I could

What would you do if you found out that game you waited for entire year was cancelled just day before it's premiere?

Be £60 better off.

What would you do if the matrix was real and you could download anything to your brain

rape the rapist. Rapeception.

What would you do if acculy iz dolan?

be on otfans since that would still exisit

what would you do if illusion (the mapper) was gamersdont all along and it was all an ... illusion?

I would run like hell since i don't know you. Or just punch you.

What would you do if i was jackie chan?

kick your arse because im the ghost of chuck norris and kungfu panda mixed into one.

What would you do if bananas tasted like apples and apples tasted like oranges and oranges tasted like cats?

I'd try cats to figure out what they taste like.

What would you do if you had a choice between a chance to meet your favourite fictional character irl and a chance to stop one of humanity problems?
which character would be it?

I'd meet the main character of mlp and strangle him/her :D
What would you do if you could eat 1 hamburger or 100 cakes

1 hamburger coz cake is overated.

What would you do if i told you resource isnt really a G?

Back