• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's Crackin on Cyntara these days

tomurki, please come back, i want to fuck ur haired pussy once again ;D

But that don't make you a legend so stop actin like it.. Your a cocky fucker who talks shit.. If any of the old teams came back.. Youd get fucked up easily

ok tomkuri get ure team on and we will still fuck you up oh btw isint ure team mabers in crimson cause if they are there getting there asses whoped and also their combo bot dosent do shit :( come back join gay crimson if you wish to fight us.... :peace:

And lagalaga... You don't even fucking know anything.. I'm Canadian so why would I team with a guild of mexicans...

after all our items were destroyed we worked hard for we retired we own the real map OTS now :D our team increased the GERMANS WILL COME!!!

Haha bring Germans back over here xD we retired and now all these kids think they are the "best"

we lost our donations and we wont pay for it as red think again of a reset :p with a sponsor we would be here again take over the server :D AGAIN!!! acept it carbon you liitle noob =)

hehe im online now if someone wanna msg me :D the star guest is online!!!

im playin a low exp rl map atm (8.54) so cyntara aint worth goin on atm.. ;)

haha remember don marco and piti`? they still join OTs with me :)
we will try zantera.net
maybe we will meet there ;)

Haha xD you lost all donors!!! :s same but it was becuz I got hacked :/ but I'll get them all back so I'm not worried ^^

Back