• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's Crackin on Cyntara these days

bevakana

Reaction score
Well as you all know I haven't been on for awhile because of playing rl map ots with the Bruhs. I heard about the hacking etc. but besides that whats going on. Who's running the server any new alliances and so forth? wuts up with kz daark assassin etc. they off the ot yet?

~Mike

Beleive it or not br's are running the ot now. all the smart guys who speak english left cyntara. Cyntara is going downhill. all i can say.

Behind the scenes developing in my cave as usual ;)
Don't worry, Cyntara isn't going downhill or going away, not even close :p

Red

Beleive it or not br's are running the ot now. all the smart guys who speak english left cyntara. Cyntara is going downhill. all i can say.

oif if its only u waring them then u cud say they are running it, but you dont know i myself and my team control the server?

they are scared to leave pz when im online even ask carbon, aparantly they never wanna war me again because i am "inmensible"
ye dude thats exactly how they said it LOL

sounds like old cyntara people argueing on cyntara. AND ANSWER I TOLD YOU SO!!! THAT RED MITE RESET THE CHARS AND U DIDENT BELIEVE ME. I WIN! :D

umm nao answer wins cause he is teh beast and im the legend of cyntara.... you cant stop me h0es!!!!!

Not even RED THUN THUN THUN THUUUUUN :O :peace:

Nobody here are legends... Haha legends are wrath, hyrox, nokbane, raging sniper, xar, I guess bruhs did enough to be known so bruhs count under legends, sonless/reaper, who cares/dalila or w.e, zarz, myth, anathema's .. So carbon... Answer... You guys aren't legends

Nobody here are legends... Haha legends are wrath, hyrox, nokbane, raging sniper, xar, I guess bruhs did enough to be known so bruhs count under legends, sonless/reaper, who cares/dalila or w.e, zarz, myth, anathema's .. So carbon... Answer... You guys aren't legends

***** im a lgened where ever i go who ever i slap so nice try :thumbup:

@Carbon i like it when lagas on my nuts AHAHAH JOKE JOKE LMFAO

Hahaha answer your full of yourself... You wouldn't be anything if all the good playerrs didn't retired... Haha you would barely be able to hunt so nice try... Aha

btw who the fuck is this bannanas kid i wanna fuck him up by a shot in the face

P.S If i knew banannas in rl il shoot him....

Lmao dun worry bout it I've bin around here much longer then you I think :) so callate pendejo..Comprendas? Your not a legend not even close... What's your In game name?

Speaking of shemales and answering lagas question Bananas is....Tomurki

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thats why he/she is tryin to diss me up un successfully on forums hahahahahah

Nice Try Tomurki but umm ya me and my team own cyntara right about now so hush up kthxbye.

Back