• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's Crackin on Cyntara these days

WOW I had long time since I didn't read your account description.

old times :p you hate me a lot in that time... or I think so

Last edited:
omg!! fucking old times i was watching the guilds and i found this

Fated Circle
Undead Legion Guild's MOTD: Fighting Shiana the Mage and his crew along with Spaack and his crew. We will kill Saints Anathema and his friends. They plan on going for us soon.

Hail Fated Circle

Frontliners
We are not recruiting as out team is full!!
Here to war raging's fredi's and drakan's team
And deserthor's and kung lao's team
Thats our mission =)

Old times :p

Last edited:
sucks because red dont care his own ot

u might be right but also cuz the real players quit,now the only players that are playing are mexicans that think if they kill u 1 time they think they are the best,there will never be a real war untill the old players come and fight,there is when we will have a fun war :)

Me Enig, is declaring war to some of the members of Fuck em All for being retards. KTHXBYE

anything that happened after rebirths were put in is not old times. this stopped being cyntara in my eyes after that happened. it's a new server entirely now :(

~~~Raxor

I wish a mass reset, of lvls, donor items, and that rebirths get removed, BRING UP OLD CYNTARA.

Back