• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's Crackin on Cyntara these days

wow sup tomurki yeah we had lots of good times :) i hope if i log in some day i can say u hi in game :) or u have other name of char?

and oh pwnt nismojin is a cool guy i dont think he is a shit talker

aww i miss the old times when me drakn tomurki spaack etc played,
that ones where real wars not like this ones of this times :S

yeah.,nismo is a cool guy,true dat

Spaack's team didn't own when Bruhs were here, oh well, they did, when it was 5 of em vs me cuz of the timezone. It's not called owning tho.:(

We didnt play when bruh was active here we played after they retired and pira is right in the morning (afternoon) at us we owned the server and the later it was the more the americans logged in and ruled the server :D but always there were nice fights =)

fucker b4 you left you went to the br team and i dont care if ure canadien i am too oo big deal come back and me carbon and answer will slap you around a few times you know make you quit cyntara again :D that is if you come back

A) never ever joined brs hahaha
B) I can't quit again cuz I never did quit
C) nobody will slap me around
D) ofc I'm gonna come back lmfao I'm not scared

So gtfo lol

lol laga all the ppl u just listed on ur post, wuz a bunch of ppl who dont know wut pvp actually is.

ENIGMATIC i talked with pira and i will think about it ;) will be great fun again :D

That's alright. Still trying to find me ingame, wanna talk with you.

Last edited:
lol laga all the ppl u just listed on ur post, wuz a bunch of ppl who dont know wut pvp actually is.

and u know? how many times we make u quit? LOL wanna quit again¿ fag :thumbup:

Loonatik, get on cyntara when it's possible and msg me ingame, I have to talk with you, Enig.

enig, are u going to betray us? =0
i am a clairvoyant, i can see that ;D

Carbon, first of all, think what you want, I don't FUCKING care

Second, in case I do it, im not betraying anyone, cuz u already said im just helping u to kill mxc, when they are gone, im hunted again

KTHXBYE

PS: loonatik, msg me ingame

I didnt' do it you fucking fag, you're being a retard, can't you understand i didnt do shit? so STFU cuz answer got his shit back thx to me

I didnt' do it you fucking fag, you're being a retard, can't you understand i didnt do shit? so STFU cuz answer got his shit back thx to me

oh my bad, i did not knew that, answer just told me right now,
sorry my bad again ^_^

Back