• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

whats up

Taker

Reaction score
i got hacked
and i didnt accept any files from nobody :O
how could this heppen lol
btw name is Mervin

Last edited:
nope i didnt give access to anyone can u check the IP and the IP his orginal char?
or the owner

ye ofc i had but that pissin me off no idea how i could get hacked i always use Run>Osk
so keylogger its cant be didnt give access to anybody didnt dowload any shit and didnt accept any thing from anyone

ye ofc i had but that pissin me off no idea how i could get hacked i always use Run>Osk
so keylogger its cant be didnt give access to anybody didnt dowload any shit and didnt accept any thing from anyone

Did anyone but the hacker login to the character?

I mean, IS the hacker the last logged in person?

i logged on 22:27 and got killed at 22:00 so i guess i missed the hacker in 30 min

89.138.219.83 : 89-138-219-83.bb.netvision.net.il

There is no other player last logged in with that IP address.
S/he has the same ISP as you, could it be a rl friend of you perhaps?

i think i know who it was i had the same acc/pass in his OTS

thanks alot Talaturen

aff tobad mervin we couldn't do much the hacker jumped on our friends so we thought u backstabbed us and we killed you 2 times ;/
hope you still will be with us

/Freeride

Last edited:
I saw u were hacked like 1h after ss, and the hacker was random pking and attacking me aswell, so I killed him 2x. sorry for ur deaths

Back