• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

whats wrong?

kthx im not amaerican. wasnt even born here, and i havnt been on tibia ina week and i find you still bitching on these fourms, as if you have no life. whynot get a life, grow some balls, and do something that doesnt involve a internet browser and trannys :<

let me give u a simple but concret information : YOU HAVE 80 POST ON THIS FORUM...
i dont care about wat you say... you really need learn TALK LIKE A MAN...not like a disturbed and problematic kid...is that that you are, believing you or not...
i will stop comment in this foru because i know that you will answer more 80 times
I know that is not necessary to say so and do it to inspire you ...
i dont play much tibia ... just when I'm not in college ...
and dont waste YOUR time writing in a 80 POSTS forum whatever it is

Last edited:
dude, you are seriously a retard, all you ever say is "TALK LIKE A MAN" "YOU ARE NOOB! ASUHAUSHAS"
You really need to get a life, you joined this month, EVERYONE of your posts are you crying. I think you need to learn how to talk like a man.

you have 10 characters level 200 on this server ... yes near you I'm a noob ...
I checked the caratere gary kasparov ... took me to imagine this, would you think I was qe had a character with the same name as my nick here at the forum ...
You do not need just one life, as an American you need a new and different philosophy of life lol.
I never assumed that you did not have a normal life ... always figured it would not be very good .. but never suspected that left the normal range ..
I must also say that I am always surprised to talk to an American.
In the case of teenagers attitude surprises me in relation to their beliefs ..
Why do not you know one that does not stop saying the same thing ..
People need to have a life .. people need to live ...
I confess that i understand, now, why American teens have a certain fear of losing what they call life ... and that´s not normal for the rest of the world ... perhaps because the teenagers from other countries really live.(i never see a portuguese say get a life... is normal poeple life hir.. whe are not nerds...like 30% of americans)
the government made you believe they are happy or you can ... not wrong they do that(they need fools who cant see the facts).
Do not let anyone discover this.
I believe you have pretty girlfriends.I Believe that you spend time doing fun things and never get bored, like play in the soccer team ...ply tibia only once in a while .. who are gangsters(see statik photo) with brilliant minds and everything else that you want me to believe. because is to late to make you wake up and make you stop say : get a life
I can not take that phrase from your head
or until I can ... but I can not get it out of your heart.
I can not make you forget that phrase because you feel you need a life

Last edited:
honestly your philosophy isn't even that true, all you do is make assumptions with no facts to repute them with. your attempting to make yourself seem more psychologically sophisticated by saying idiotic phrases, then when we (others on this forum) say the same thing back to you because we believe it is the only way to show you how mentally incompetent you truly are, you come back with another low class phrase. you yourself are stuck in one belief, one point of view that either we agree with you and you shut your mouth, or fight us with your limited English vocabulary. you honestly believe by you giving that little speak earlier using the biggest words you found to be a valid agruement as to why you are right, you sir are wrong.
Please, do us a favor and leave these forums, you bring nothing but a migraine to those which attempt to show you another point of view

The only point of view that you CAN make clear is that English is not my first language.
Do not generalize by saying that I speak for all who post in this forum.
Do not speak difficult words, quite the opposite, or have difficulty in English or know how to speak difficult words ... paradox does not exist in this case.
If you really want to show your point of view it would have done, I know that I am absolutely certain about what I said in previous post and I am happy to know that "the intelectual privileged" will not repeat his most famous american phrase.

this phrase only explains in a simple way, of course, that most American teenagers are with apparent disturbance of personality ...
nerds trying to be gangsters, seemingly normal boys wanting to be better than the others ...
and all you can say with any extension of your vocabulary is to have a life ... like a chorus of equal voices, unable to leave the front of the computer, but prepared to distort reality... so naive and sad.

not generalize, but I noticed that all of you try to insist on the same grounds, if one can consider your questions as arguments.
you spent much time acting, writing, thinking like a fool and now feels the right to speak as a man ...
but I'll leave this forum, simply because there is no reason to discuss more on this subject.
I have always made clear that not fed hopes for a change on your part, this happened, but was insignificant ...

Last edited:
in all your posts you have said nothing but calling us nerds and saying it is unfair. so how are you yourself right, prove yourself to be true.

Back