• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When did you join the world of Open Tibia?

Total Posts

Thats when I joined Otfans on my first account there.
Though, I've been playing Open Tibia since it first ever began.

Been playing since it came out. Started hosting my own servers at 75-76 versions.

I quit tibia when they updated past 7.6 for a while and came back in 8.0 and my friend said that she had her own server (omgwtf? That's so cool!) So I joined and that kind of started the whole OT-browsing thing, found a really awesome one a while back called Krysalide (8.1) where I met all of my friends - it gradually turned into shit :p

After that I helped another one of my friends with her OT in 8.2~ and was the main mapper / starting to learn coding. She ended up shutting it down, only to have my friend start his own really epic & totally 100% custom server which he never got around to finishing (yet!).

After that I decided to make my own server, since me and all my friends were waiting; it kind of turned into a full-out project and has been really successful ^^

I had been playing for a couple of weeks before I ran into OtFans :p

Total Posts

[I've been around for longer than Lostboy/Knightfire] xD

My first ot was one of the first ones, i remember when you could not even open backpack or throw out eqs etc. all you could do is use spells and normal attacks:p

hum, I think it was at the end of 7.4 or something.

Back