• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

Fighting a level 50+ when I was level 8 with 30 chicken fears in my bp. o_O
Later he send me a pm: You see 32 chicken feathers. Weight ect.. I was sad.

And throwing all my money in a parcel what was laying on the ground instead the one is your bp to send up. Lost all my money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, epic thread.
I have a few.
* - Got to main after ages, got a scale armor and a longsword from a friend, I was like "holy shit you are the best such op items"
* -Was too afraid to hunt solo, always asked if I could go my my friends hunting grounds to feel safer :p
* -A friend of mine told me to go hunt in amazon camp in venore, I was like, "fuck that shit, I can't do that" And when he helped me over there and I saw the amazons and valkyries I was like OMG U ARE GETTING ME PKED! FFS FUCK YOU
* -After days of hunting I managed to buy a full plate set and a fire sword. It was so precious to me. Then the 7.6 came and I was trying out the wands, and I was like, wtf why did the want stop working? (got out of mana), I had my firesword in my backpack and my internet sucked so I got kick and when I logged back in I was dead, of course. So I went back to my body and I saw someone had looted me and thrown a shitty longsword or whatever next to my body..
* -When I got a bit more experienced, I was the one fooling the noobs. I got a mug of poison in rook and told noobs that it was a healing potion. I must say too may people died because of me that day. lol. Was fun doh.

Bump.

When I got to the mainland on my first pvp world, some guy had "hired" me to get small stones for him from the femor hills goblins.
When I got him enough, he paid me.
My payment?
2 or 3 legion helmets and a katana.
This was before rots stopped dropping the helmets.

that moment when u wanted to enter pacc rook area and tried everything
sidestep on tile
add apple on tile
none worked :/

and people scamming in "depot area rook" was classic
hey i cen cloN ur iten: )
put on DP and ctrl + Qwerty

then i learn do same thing, but my brother told my parents that i scammed on tibia, after i told him i became rook rich
so i felt guilt cuz my parenting said steal is bad bro.. and gave back all cuz they forced me emotionally kind of..: p

i also pretended to be a girl on msn with fake photo and a highlvl added me,
he borrowed me boh and stuff, said he loved me, & after a while he wanted to meet me irl.
so i told him to take train to southern sweden and we go to cinema together..

after that incident he never logged in on msn and ignored me @tibia.. so i assumed he actually took the train?

but maybe it makes him the noob, that he cant realize that he was talking to a 11 yo boy
or me the noob for not getting the pedophile relationship which i wanted ( ;

Last edited:
10675680_1534939060096135_3487764519475008450_n.jpg

Good player: how long?
Uszmen noob: yes

Good player: leave
Uszmen noob: 12 u 21

Leave=level for uszmen noob

I was a level 20 paladin with fairly decent equipment. In the depot, however.
I bought myself a knight set but kept it in the depot instead of wearing it because I feared losing it.
So while I ran around with a plate set, I had a much better set in my depot.
Noob.

i also pretended to be a girl on msn with fake photo and a highlvl added me,
he borrowed me boh and stuff, said he loved me, & after a while he wanted to meet me irl.
so i told him to take train to southern sweden and we go to cinema together..

after that incident he never logged in on msn and ignored me @tibia.. so i assumed he actually took the train?
That's pretty fucked up man..

But also stupid of him.

Went to ds hole with my 30 knight without rope, died and dropped gs+ok+gold from hunt on goblins/minotaurs. Well, it was around 2007

When I was a noob I thought that the spike sword was the best sword on tibia and that people with a beggar outfit were Gamemasters because my friend told me that. I was always spamming them with the typical "free itans plix" and when they told me that they arent gamemasters I didnt believe them and told them that they lie :D

So one day a guy logged off and left his boh on the depot and I took them. And a guy offered me 30 platinum coins and a spike sword and I accepted because I thought that the spike sword was overpowered and so I went hunting cyclops with my level 10 sorcerer (took me a few months) equipped with a spike sword...

When I was a noob I thought that the spike sword was the best sword on tibia and that people with a beggar outfit were Gamemasters because my friend told me that. I was always spamming them with the typical "free itans plix" and when they told me that they arent gamemasters I didnt believe them and told them that they lie :D

So one day a guy logged off and left his boh on the depot and I took them. And a guy offered me 30 platinum coins and a spike sword and I accepted because I thought that the spike sword was overpowered and so I went hunting cyclops with my level 10 sorcerer (took me a few months) equipped with a spike sword...
Utrecht > Nac :p

But cool story :D

Started playing in 2002, when I was about 7 years old x)
  • About 5 months to leave rookgaard
  • About 2.5 years to get to level 25
  • Staying in depot for hours just talking to everyone, I was afraid to go hunting because of PKs
  • Bought premium account just for the outfits and to buy a house
  • Never went to premium cities because someone said people lured dragon lords in Edron, so I was too scared to go there
  • I remember I took a screenshot of the first minotaur guard that I killed with a friends
  • The first time I killed a demon skeleton, I brought a friend with me and used 3 sds to kill it (back then there was no immune system)
  • Shaking the hell out when someone started attacking me
  • Crying everytime I died
  • Once I was making UHs with my druid, a PK came up and killed me. I didn't use any of the UHs
I remember a lot of other stuff I just don't want the list to get too long haha
Still, I had such a good time playing. All my rl friends played and that's all we would talk about! Good times :rolleyes:

at beginning i dont get idea of the game, my friend told me "go underground and kill rats" and all time i wondering "why should i do that?" xD

That's pretty fucked up man..

But also stupid of him.
My old guild (which i really loved) broke apart cuz it turned out leader was male not female how he always pretended. I havent been in the guild too long so had no idea why that was so crucial to destroy the guild but fact is leader went inactive after discovery and went facc and guild was disrupted. Then disbanded.

1-I Was A Total Noob That Time, and i was hunting Amazons and Such, So they always said some Text : "Give me your money Or Die!" I seriously believed it, and started dropping all my money and screaming at him lmfao, such days, then he killed me and i returned back and realized it was a monster(2 days later)

2-i didn't know how to climb up ladder or move items off depot, and got my ass scammed like 3 times,they stole ma account using fake guilds and such :3 *_*

Was Told that killing a "Cat" in premium city would make me pay 50k Gold, thats why i always ran after seeing a cat lol

Player Hello come im quitting tibia want to give you my eq
Me okey :D
Player follow me "Libary at Thais east of depot"
Player Look my EQ!
Me Nice can i have
Player Sure show me all your eq at table and i give you.
Me Okey
Player Trashing shit at my items and relogg
Old Times

Back