• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When?

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
When is there gonna be pvp bless / unfair fighting?

This war was so awesome but in this pace I will be back to level 200 within no time (started at level 306 today and now I am level 292). I dont really care about dieing but this way every high level person has lost like 10 levels, which is days work to get it back..

So hurry up, and tell us when we can expect it?

Some examples;
Rotatez 332 - 325
Lary Gango 305-293
Anton Bror 225-217
Bonden 210 - 193
Aszkhe Ahida 298 - 285
Combo Tanker 305 - 295
Thompa is Pro 210~ - 193
Keppi 297 - 291

Its fun and all, but with those rules / blessings we can fight even more.

Thanks.

I agree, but you should only fix the exp lose, NOT 100k bless. since its so easy to fix cash xxdxdxdxdxdxxdxd

yee another thread. Signed. 1,5h fight and avg levels on the server really decreased :d

Few topics have to be required? I think that one is more than enough, that no one from this server you lack eyes not to see it.

Accepting a war mode, you know what you're exposed if you die, if you don't like die, do not make war, it is as simple, whether you like it or not, at least until it is implemented. Anyway, they do not come here to cry, and you do for them? dad.

Few topics have to be required? I think that one is more than enough, that no one from this server you lack eyes not to see it.

Accepting a war mode, you know what you're exposed if you die, if you don't like die, do not make war, it is as simple, whether you like it or not, at least until it is implemented. Anyway, they do not come here to cry, and you do for them? dad.

l2english noob instead of this shitty translator u used and reply.

@thread
Signed.

br?

Anyway, they do not come here to cry, and you do for them? dad.

Your translator fucking sucked whale dick.
This part is even harder to understand that i quoted.
But I think you mean that the team behind this server do not come here to cry? But the only thing we do is crying to them? Is that maybe what you mean?
Anyways, its the players which donates so they can work on this server more. So we do not only cry, some of us spend some money on this server aswell...

Your translator fucking sucked whale dick.
This part is even harder to understand that i quoted.
But I think you mean that the team behind this server do not come here to cry? But the only thing we do is crying to them? Is that maybe what you mean?
Anyways, its the players which donates so they can work on this server more. So we do not only cry, some of us spend some money on this server aswell...

I would like to say, that if these people did not come here to cry, why he come to cry.

At any point said that payable to a server that they have put to use their ideas or proposals, you are not donating anything, you only get objects in exchange for money, it is your decision buy them or not.

I would like to say, that if these people did not come here to cry, why he come to cry.

At any point said that payable to a server that they have put to use their ideas or proposals, you are not donating anything, you only get objects in exchange for money, it is your decision buy them or not.

man stop posting, you got no clue what u talking about & we can barely understand what u say since ur translator sucks so bad lol

Who are you to tell me what I need to do? I know whats he want to say, and a lot of post like that... so, stfu.

Who are you to tell me what I need to do? I know whats he want to say, and a lot of post like that... so, stfu.

no you stfu, u shouldnt even have came to this thread, its for ppl that like to war not noobs like you anyways gunna ignore u for now since ur stupidity is profound and u cant speak proper English

Back