• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When?

You're an oldschool player, and I get the point where it is nice to loot things from others. But this is not real tibia where level 50 walk around without blessings and Boots of Haste is big loot. People play here OT because they dont wanna spent ages on getting levels so they can do the things they wanted to do on RL tibia but simply couldn't.

I dont think this server is suitted for you if you can't live with the fact how tibia is nowadays.

Its obvious everyone want these blessings. If you're not a warmode player that's fine; these blessings are not here for you. And if you kill someone outside warmode they will still loose 1-2 levels. But there's a majority of players who would like to see things different; as we proposed. And hopefully soon they implement so that ShadowCores becomes even more fun for everyone.

No it's not about looting things from others, it's about if you loose/die by other people it should hurt you, it shouldn't be like you die and you can go back without loosing anything.

It's almost like saying, heey just let us start with 500kk so we never get tired of loosing money. In my eyes, you don't fit in this server because you can't accept that you loose levels by dying by enemies, If you want a war-server there is plenty out there. As this is a normal / pvp server it should hurt when you die, and yes even with warmode... ha.

But you guy's ask for it, maybe you get it. Just saying straight out i don't like the idea.

No it's not about looting things from others, it's about if you loose/die by other people it should hurt you, it shouldn't be like you die and you can go back without loosing anything.

It's almost like saying, heey just let us start with 500kk so we never get tired of loosing money. In my eyes, you don't fit in this server because you can't accept that you loose levels by dying by enemies, If you want a war-server there is plenty out there. As this is a normal / pvp server it should hurt when you die, and yes even with warmode... ha.

But you guy's ask for it, maybe you get it. Just saying straight out i don't like the idea.

The most annoying thing for me in Tibia is resupply your entire backpack & equipment after dieing on red skull. I'm glad they fixed that you won't loose your bp when you die. You can have a piece of my equipment, I don't care, but it just isnt made that way.

I'd say you dont belong here as you strongly dissagree with the way tibia works now.

Back