• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When?

I agree, I died yesterday from 208 to 198, I know it's not much but haven't got time lately... (nor do i wanna spend so much time on playing atm)

the low price is not needed on this server.
it still needs to be 100k since the economy on this server is fucked up

You know, but thats only + one bless more, so thats 20k no 100k :)
120k for all(5 normal + 1 twist of fate) bless so each 20k.

you obviously dont get it. If u die 7 times in one evening OFCOURSE U SHOULD LOOSE SHITLOADS u are HORRIBLE player then. And work hard for ur character? ITS A BOT SERVER. U PUT BOT ON --> GO AFK --> GAIN 100 LEVELS. and no. money is not punishment i have 29 mil atm

It has nothing to do with being a horrible player. If you look at the stats of this warmode almost every character has died 5 times or more. I dont care about money either I have enough.

You know, but thats only + one bless more, so thats 20k no 100k :)
120k for all(5 normal + 1 twist of fate) bless so each 20k.

20k is for lowlevels, 50k is max for this blessing, noob. hahaha
and btw if you have ToF and die by a player you dont lose the rest of your blessings either, retard :)

Nevalapo - not all people have time to put bot on and losing 10+ levels on one battle is stupid. There is no way we can ever war till 1000frags if that means we would have to lose half of our levels.

20k is for lowlevels, 50k is max for this blessing, noob. hahaha
and btw if you have ToF and die by a player you dont lose the rest of your blessings either, retard :)

hahaha
This is what you wrote, it was obvious.

For what was supposed to bless someone this if it were not protected against the loss of other blessings AND AoL (i know you don't know that RETARD xd!) hahah noob.

Your translator fucking sucked whale dick.
This part is even harder to understand that i quoted.
But I think you mean that the team behind this server do not come here to cry? But the only thing we do is crying to them? Is that maybe what you mean?
Anyways, its the players which donates so they can work on this server more. So we do not only cry, some of us spend some money on this server aswell...

Yep...... Vitich(vito)
is another br wanting to use a translator

just fix pvp bless. but we can have it cost 100k for pvp bless and 100k for other bless its okey !!!

I don't understand, if you die are you telling us that you loose about 7 levels by one death?

i guess not, and if you die about 5 times during wartimes then it should be painful and you should loose levels... What's the deal if you don't loose anything when you die?

I don't understand, if you die are you telling us that you loose about 7 levels by one death?

i guess not, and if you die about 5 times during wartimes then it should be painful and you should loose levels... What's the deal if you don't loose anything when you die?

No, the death penalty in real tibia is still a lil lower than here, whenever you die on shadowcores you lose much more experience than if you die with the same level on real tibia ;)

No, the death penalty in real tibia is still a lil lower than here, whenever you die on shadowcores you lose much more experience than if you die with the same level on real tibia ;)

Hence the double experience and loot?

When will fights ever end if people aren't loosing exp nor money? The fun part with tibia oldays was when people lost things and you could kill ppl to get things, The more that is at stake the funnier it will be. Damn tibia is about the drama and loss and pvp... It would be nice to see one guild standing above all, instead of all being just commonly rapeguilds who starts war with whoever and kills who ever... If you die, you loose much... if you don't want to then don't join the wars and guilds who are entering wars.

Benna but with this system not many ppl wanna fight. And its sad to see server with 1.2k ppl and 1 warmode per week don't ya think?

Benna but with this system not many ppl wanna fight. And its sad to see server with 1.2k ppl and 1 warmode per week don't ya think?

I think they should put the redskull and blackskill limit a bit higher, maybe 6 for redskull and 9 for blackskull.
So the reason why there is 1 warmode per week is because people is loosing to much levels?

I think they should put the redskull and blackskill limit a bit higher, maybe 6 for redskull and 9 for blackskull.
So the reason why there is 1 warmode per week is because people is loosing to much levels?

Ermm... are you retarded or what? What difference will redskull and blackskull limit do? More random pkers maybe, no difference in war. Reason for no warmodes is because people lose too much lvls. No one will make war till 1000 frags if that means people will be downgraded from level 250 to 190. With pvp bless you will lose less levels meaning warmodes can be longer. Use logic

Ermm... are you retarded or what? What difference will redskull and blackskull limit do? More random pkers maybe, no difference in war. Reason for no warmodes is because people lose too much lvls. No one will make war till 1000 frags if that means people will be downgraded from level 250 to 190. With pvp bless you will lose less levels meaning warmodes can be longer. Use logic

It was just a random thought, The more sneaks and kills away from warmodes would be a turning point where people want to be in a guild to be protected and if sneaked and such start a war between those two. this is just a thought only because this server is no fully War-server...

If you want orsha wars where cash / exp doesn't matter there is plenty out there. I don't see the experience loss as a problem... actually i see it as a good thing.

It was just a random thought, The more sneaks and kills away from warmodes would be a turning point where people want to be in a guild to be protected and if sneaked and such start a war between those two. this is just a thought only because this server is no fully War-server...

If you want orsha wars where cash / exp doesn't matter there is plenty out there. I don't see the experience loss as a problem... actually i see it as a good thing.

You're an oldschool player, and I get the point where it is nice to loot things from others. But this is not real tibia where level 50 walk around without blessings and Boots of Haste is big loot. People play here OT because they dont wanna spent ages on getting levels so they can do the things they wanted to do on RL tibia but simply couldn't.

I dont think this server is suitted for you if you can't live with the fact how tibia is nowadays.

Its obvious everyone want these blessings. If you're not a warmode player that's fine; these blessings are not here for you. And if you kill someone outside warmode they will still loose 1-2 levels. But there's a majority of players who would like to see things different; as we proposed. And hopefully soon they implement so that ShadowCores becomes even more fun for everyone.

Back