• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When?

Don't war if you cant take the consequences of if. To lose a lot is what makes this server stable so that we don't have a lot of level 400 running around. I bet that most of you just starts the bot and hits a movie or something when the war is over anyways so that it takes your levels back, ain't that much of an effort? Or we should maby make bots to war for you 100% afk too? Just sayin.

Yours Quendin

Ps: with lesser loss in wars most noobs will just think that they are alquida and run in to suicide, that's not what I call war.

I would like to say, that if these people did not come here to cry, why he come to cry.

At any point said that payable to a server that they have put to use their ideas or proposals, you are not donating anything, you only get objects in exchange for money, it is your decision buy them or not.

Your translator fucking SUCK! STFU!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: with lesser loss in wars most noobs will just think that they are alquida and run in to suicide, that's not what I call war.

Well war does look like that in real life, people running and pressing a button BOM BOM ALLAHU AKBAR!

Now tell me, what does a war look like to you?

Anyway you're such a moron, doesnt even see the fun in waring probably, and all the benefits which should come with being higher levels. But theres almost no benefits anymore since the new stupid fucking speed system where a 200 mage can keep up with a 300+ mage, which is stupid as FUCK, just as stupid as you're.

Last edited:
@Vitich & Quendin
We do know the consequences about this and we are not crying. I had the best time I've had so far on shadowcores and that was yesterday during this epic battles.

Now what's wrong with ASKING the staff when these pvp blesses come? So we have something to look forward to. I am not asking to anyone to "sign" this thread as I know it has already been signed plenty of times and it will come (soon hopefully).

Also in this pace every char will be rooked by 10 levels if we have a fight like this, which would mean the only people above 250~ will be the ones loving their char or rpg players. It's just stupid. Also; it will be way better if people dont care about dieing which would lead to even better & more fights. And since you rpg lovers can't use this bless / unfair rules whats the problem? You rpg, we war. Everyone's happy.

Don't war if you cant take the consequences of if. To lose a lot is what makes this server stable so that we don't have a lot of level 400 running around. I bet that most of you just starts the bot and hits a movie or something when the war is over anyways so that it takes your levels back, ain't that much of an effort? Or we should maby make bots to war for you 100% afk too? Just sayin.

Yours Quendin

Well you didn't fight in any warmode so please don't destroy our idea cuz u have a shit to talk about it keep botting and don't spam trash on forums.

@up thats just stupid. If i loose something i want everyone to loose the same u know :p there is no point in waring if u loose nothing. Might aswell go on a random pvp server with premades chars. same thing

@up thats just stupid. If i loose something i want everyone to loose the same u know :p there is no point in waring if u loose nothing. Might aswell go on a random pvp server with premades chars. same thing

but ppl don't have fun in loseing so much, ppl have fun in big warmodes and killing others

why dont u go pvp server with lvl 300 chars and kill others there then? its same. u loose nothing there u loose nothing here.

You obviously don't get it do you? We work hard for our characters and its a shame you should loose 12 levels in 1 evening of fighting. It's the most fun you can have in Tibia. Way more fun than on a war ot.

Now, if I die 7 times in one evening of fighting I will still loose 700k on blessings and 2 levels. That's enough punishment if you ask me. Otherwise we have to exp/bot 4 days to do one evening of fighting.

Thats true.
We need normal bless system.
"twis of fate" for everyone + low price "twist" for war mode.

Thats true.
We need normal bless system.
"twis of fate" for everyone + low price "twist" for war mode.

the low price is not needed on this server.
it still needs to be 100k since the economy on this server is fucked up

Is it even fun to war with knowing enemies wont lose a thing if they die except of cash, same with yourself, knowing u can just get back quickly and suicide again.

When is there gonna be pvp bless / unfair fighting?

This war was so awesome but in this pace I will be back to level 200 within no time (started at level 306 today and now I am level 292). I dont really care about dieing but this way every high level person has lost like 10 levels, which is days work to get it back..

So hurry up, and tell us when we can expect it?

Some examples;
Rotatez 332 - 325
Lary Gango 305-293
Anton Bror 225-217
Bonden 210 - 193
Aszkhe Ahida 298 - 285
Combo Tanker 305 - 295
Thompa is Pro 210~ - 193
Keppi 297 - 291

Its fun and all, but with those rules / blessings we can fight even more.

Thanks.

cry more pls

5_320_59757.jpg

You obviously don't get it do you? We work hard for our characters and its a shame you should loose 12 levels in 1 evening of fighting. It's the most fun you can have in Tibia. Way more fun than on a war ot.

Now, if I die 7 times in one evening of fighting I will still loose 700k on blessings and 2 levels. That's enough punishment if you ask me. Otherwise we have to exp/bot 4 days to do one evening of fighting.

you obviously dont get it. If u die 7 times in one evening OFCOURSE U SHOULD LOOSE SHITLOADS u are HORRIBLE player then. And work hard for ur character? ITS A BOT SERVER. U PUT BOT ON --> GO AFK --> GAIN 100 LEVELS. and no. money is not punishment i have 29 mil atm

Back