• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Where is my premium user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaneria hoster

Monte :)
Reaction score
I have paid for 3 months of my user. I paid 4 novembers by paypal for 9 usd. When i got banned for spammed advertise my user was been banned. I dont have any spammed advertise. This is fucking talanturen. I only advertised my server on shadowcores and what now? Banned here and my premium user gone. I want my money or user...

There should be a rule added - Moderators of this forum are always right and even if you prove them wrong they will still be right and you're the one who is wrong.

It's a bit similair to politics isn't it?

I'm so glad that the mods who have actually responded to this thread doesn't take it seriously at all they just post a bunch of crap. My thoughts of otland has drastically gone down A LOT

Last edited:
ahh i remember one more thing, when i created thread on my old user about one moderator, i was been banned forever for this thread

Well, this was fun. It is cool some people still know me. I think this should be closed now since it will just become another spam thread. He did his word, let a global mod or administrator answer his question and close the thread.

By the way, why did the Cykotitan thread in chit-chat got removed? The description of the section says: "Chat about stuff which doesn't fit in the other chat boards here!" There was no spamming or anything, just chatting about various things.

By the way, why did the Cykotitan thread in chit-chat got removed? The description of the section says: "Chat about stuff which doesn't fit in the other chat boards here!" There was no spamming or anything, just chatting about various things.

Don't complain about anything being closed, they will make up any reason and will most likely infract you for wasting their time.

There should be a rule added - Moderators of this forum are always right and even if you prove them wrong they will still be right and you're the one who is wrong.

It's a bit similair to politics isn't it?

I'm so glad that the mods who have actually responded to this thread doesn't take it seriously at all they just post a bunch of crap. My thoughts of otland has drastically gone down A LOT

hi,

click

bye.

Bunch of trolls with the ability to spread hate just got their occassion. Nope, sorry.

As someone already did explain: OtLand is also forum to ShadowCores. Advertising on ShadowCores = ban on ShadowCores as well as its forum. I don't find a single reason for refunding money which you have donated to the board freely.

I am closing this thread, let Mark come here and explain this in his words.

So if I get banned on shadowcores, I'd also get banned here on Otland?

Not necessarily, it depends on what you do exactly.

If I can prove that you've done one of the following things on ShadowCores then it's very likely that you'll be banned on OtLand too:
1) ignored my warnings after you have spammed public chat channels or insulted players in public chat channels
2) spammed advertisement for a competing server or something unrelated to the server
3) attacked the server

These are things that anyone with common sense should understand is wrong. It's might not be explained in the rules, but both OtLand and ShadowCores are owned by me so I have the right to revoke your access to either service even if it is considered corruption by someone who is narrow-minded.

I don't see anything wrong, becouse otland isn't forum of shadowcores.

Yes it is, and it's unfortunate that you can't see what you did is wrong. Do you also go to restaurants to advertise for other restaurants in real life?

Okay then, ILATE advertised his own server in my ot, I have enough proof, can he get banned?

Or is it only bad if it happens to Talaturen's ot?

It is very hard to prove such things, so yes it's pretty much only when it happens on my server. iLATE doesn't run this forum, he has no power to ban anyone so I don't understand your logic in comparing me (owner of both the forum and the server) to a user on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back