• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where the hell did Tibia go from OT community?!

You are actually telling me that you sit and exp for hours and hours on the same monster? I doubt that.
Yes, I play manually. If I get bored I simply log out or find something else to hunt.

It's up to the TFS team. If they stop make new distros, perheps there will be less rl maps XD, well at least not 8.x

Fucking True man!
I agree with you in 100%.
Have you ever heard about Sinteria? 7.6 ofc.
Im going to make it alive in few weeks.
The map is the good one, no it isn't this map which was released.

And if you would make it 8.6 you would get 200 more players ^^

@Zisly

Yes, I play manually. If I get bored I simply log out or find something else to hunt.

Really? Do you find it fun to run around killing the same mobs over and over? And how do you feel when people are actually doing something else and STILL outlvling you when they are afk? ^^

@Zisly

Really? Do you find it fun to run around killing the same mobs over and over? And how do you feel when people are actually doing something else and STILL outlvling you when they are afk? ^^

You're assuming that a botter outlvls a person on an ot. Which, in many cases, is untrue. Especially if said OT is a custom map OT. I used to be an avid botter back in the day, but stopped 1/2 year before tibia began their deletion sweeps. I play legitimately now and find myself always outlvling botters. It's a little thing that's called PGing. So I'm just like Zisly in this respect of things. And if you want to go and bot and risk losing it all, then go ahead.

I don't really get what you want me to say? I dislike botters and I am not considering starting either because of other people botting. Just because some other people bot it doesn't justify me to do that as well.
I don't enjoy killing the same shit all the time and that is why I simply don't do it. There are a lot of alternatives on hunting grounds, all of them are for different things I'd say. Some are great for exp with some waste (if you're unlucky with loot), some good exp and no waste but boring as fuck, some are good for money... ok, you get were I'm going
And now with happy hour and all the new hunting grounds I don't see why it has to be so damn boring to actually play. It's rather easy getting levels these days

@Zisly

I hope it feels good to be part of what ruined tibia. GZ

You're assuming that a botter outlvls a person on an ot. Which, in many cases, is untrue. Especially if said OT is a custom map OT. I used to be an avid botter back in the day, but stopped 1/2 year before tibia began their deletion sweeps. I play legitimately now and find myself always outlvling botters. It's a little thing that's called PGing. So I'm just like Zisly in this respect of things. And if you want to go and bot and risk losing it all, then go ahead.

Hmm.. Why didn't anyone outlevel Lord'Paulnistha? :)

U know.. A bot can PG for you too :D

I don't really get what you want me to say? I dislike botters and I am not considering starting either because of other people botting. Just because some other people bot it doesn't justify me to do that as well.
I don't enjoy killing the same shit all the time and that is why I simply don't do it. There are a lot of alternatives on hunting grounds, all of them are for different things I'd say. Some are great for exp with some waste (if you're unlucky with loot), some good exp and no waste but boring as fuck, some are good for money... ok, you get were I'm going
And now with happy hour and all the new hunting grounds I don't see why it has to be so damn boring to actually play. It's rather easy getting levels these days

Well, The reason people bot is because its epic. There is no way in hell you can outlevel a botter ^^ Maybe in small time but not over-time. The bot will eventually outlevel you. + In wars, Bots are epic. We can see how long its left on magwall, We can see how much hp you have, We can combo everything in 1 sec, We survive alot longer since its a 0.0001 sec delay on heal, Para etc.

Bot = Win.
No Bot = No Win.

Sure it would be very fun without a Bot to Tibia, But now that the majority is botting. All u can do is hang on and let the bot do da trixx ^^

I hope it feels good to be part of what ruined tibia. GZ

I didn't ruin tibia nor did i had anything to do with it, CipSoft ruined thier own game.

Hmm.. Why didn't anyone outlevel Lord'Paulnistha? :)

U know.. A bot can PG for you too :D

Well, The reason people bot is because its epic. There is no way in hell you can outlevel a botter ^^ Maybe in small time but not over-time. The bot will eventually outlevel you. + In wars, Bots are epic. We can see how long its left on magwall, We can see how much hp you have, We can combo everything in 1 sec, We survive alot longer since its a 0.0001 sec delay on heal, Para etc.

Bot = Win.
No Bot = No Win.

Sure it would be very fun without a Bot to Tibia, But now that the majority is botting. All u can do is hang on and let the bot do da trixx ^^
That attitude is what destroy games. So basically, the second a cheater starts playing the game will die.

That attitude is what destroy games. So basically, the second a cheater starts playing the game will die.

Well i was neither the first or the last to start cheating ^^ I doubt you have been playing manually for as long u have played tibia ^^ Never turned on lighthack? mc maybe? auto making runes? Never anything? Never even looked at a cheat? :p

I didn't ruin tibia nor did i had anything to do with it, CipSoft ruined thier own game.

This is wrong and right at both time. If Cipsoft wanted the game to be this way [with botters and stuff] , they would include all the bot options inside their client. On the second half , CipSoft is a company which has it's business and game ruined by tibiabot , they can easily sue them or something , at least sue for closing their website, cuz these guys are legit with their bot software , actually, THEY SELL IT, and CipSoft is doing nothing about it, watching their game become a sheet of walking characters that are controlled by bot.

Which says , as my friend rumored , that CipSoft has an agreement with tibiabot , idk .. tibiabot pays cipsoft some percentage of money they achieve every month by selling the bot, and both sides are happy. + cipsoft bans people for botting , so they buy bot and premmy again [if they get deleted], i mean.. doesnt it make sense?
CipSoft = MONEY PLX and idgaf about players.

Just look at all the new stuff that came out regarding characters .. moving to another world , name change , they are copying OTs and options from here , and all of that needs to be paid to use .... I MEAN , PLEASE?

ffs

This is wrong and right at both time. If Cipsoft wanted the game to be this way [with botters and stuff] , they would include all the bot options inside their client. On the second half , CipSoft is a company which has it's business and game ruined by tibiabot , they can easily sue them or something , at least sue for closing their website, cuz these guys are legit with their bot software , actually, THEY SELL IT, and CipSoft is doing nothing about it, watching their game become a sheet of walking characters that are controlled by bot.

Which says , as my friend rumored , that CipSoft has an agreement with tibiabot , idk .. tibiabot pays cipsoft some percentage of money they achieve every month by selling the bot, and both sides are happy. + cipsoft bans people for botting , so they buy bot and premmy again [if they get deleted], i mean.. doesnt it make sense?
CipSoft = MONEY PLX and idgaf about players.

Just look at all the new stuff that came out regarding characters .. moving to another world , name change , they are copying OTs and options from here , and all of that needs to be paid to use .... I MEAN , PLEASE?

ffs

I didn't know making cheats for Tibia and selling them was illegal :S could you link something that proves this?

Last edited:
I loved 7x times.. so much that the update after 7.6 made me stop playing!

But those are old times now.. most of the people that play ots nowadays are like 13.. 14.. 15! They didn't get to play those old versions! 8.4+ is that they know and what they are used to !

7.6 tbh has fucked up sprites and it's ugly compared to what tibia is right now!

That's why 7x ots don't succeed because present players didn't even know those versions and have no interest on playing them

Hope i made my point..

you made your point Smoke :D
7x were realy the best time( in my opinion )
i wish that any of the 7x server will be a success and get many player :)

I didn't know making cheats for Tibia and selling them was illegal :S could you link something that proves this?

Where did I say it is illegal? o_O ..
Idk , they should prolly work on a solution ... how WoW got that Eula shit and their rules and stuff u can't make private servers of their game [i mean, lol, there is a lot of wow private servers, but they can smite you up really good if they decide to sue you, both you and your wallet.] ... I mean , it's kinda obvious , CipSoft aren't that dumb people, they could think of something if they really wanted, to prevent bot use at all .. but why would they , if they [as told], have profit from it ... <_<

Where did I say it is illegal? o_O ..
Idk , they should prolly work on a solution ... how WoW got that Eula shit and their rules and stuff u can't make private servers of their game [i mean, lol, there is a lot of wow private servers, but they can smite you up really good if they decide to sue you, both you and your wallet.] ... I mean , it's kinda obvious , CipSoft aren't that dumb people, they could think of something if they really wanted, to prevent bot use at all .. but why would they , if they [as told], have profit from it ... <_<

You said:
they can easily sue them or something , at least sue for closing their website

Back