• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where the hell did Tibia go from OT community?!

8.2+ lost.
8.5+ gone, forgotten...

btw dont blame any other game just cuz tibia sucks lol
wow is perfect and you should start

World of Warcraft is shittier than Tibia/OpenTibia in my opinion.

if you read carefully, it's not the rl map that I'm annoyed about....

It's the client and game play........

Sincerely

You should be more annoyed with the RL map. It shows nobody puts any effort into things at all these days. Oh, and BTW you did say stop with the RL map shit.

I would never open a server below 7.6, because Tibia has added a lot more functions in recent updates. Not everyone is like you, a hardcore player who uses updates as an excuse to whine about how the game has gotten worse. Yes, it has become more and more noob friendly, but that is why they have 50000+ people on instead of 10000.

Everyone left real tibia for a reason mine was i got tired of everything, now im playing ot since 7.6 and there were much vartion
back then but now like go into the servlist and like everything is rl map im like trying to find some serious low rate server custom made its fun to see new maps and rate the work the gms made not some bad shit that is like som sever with tps and the spawns is like some black sqms thats just .... if somone could give me a tip on a server like that i would love it xD

7.8 is Tibia with aimbot.
8.0+ is 2D WOW
8.4+ Getting even closer to wow by "account name"

I'm going to look over if there's a small chance that I could get a nice staged 7.6 server online...

Sincerely!

Dude, account name is use in a million other places.

Dude, account name is use in a million other places.

so what? I'm not talking about other games...

CipSoft is thieves in World of gaming...

They started to steal stuffs from Ultima Online, after that they stealed stuffs from some other game, no since almost 3 years back they are stealing from wow... The spells look types (it's the same, just 2D, if you make tibia spells to 3D they will look like wow)

oh, forgotten, they have probably stopped steal from wow, and started to thief from OT (Don't comment this shit untill I'm done)
they added "Training Monks" to the game (Target Dummy), They added Exp calculator (666 exp to next level, you have 3729 exp per hour, you'll advance in 1 hour and 3 minutes)
whats next? an auto cave hunter added to the client? maybe they will create a Bot on the client, and ask for money to send you the client with bot in...?

You ALL know this is to be true! just use your "Brain"

Then why are you still playing?

I really don't care at all as long as I enjoy it, and I really do.

he wants to say that OTServ 0.6.3 is already 8.50 and it got all features fully working without a single crash.

stupid? I don't support 8.50,,, I hate it so badly... only reason I play "SoftCores" which is 8.50 i9s because some friends asked me to join and kill some stupid fuckers...

So I did,,, I've killed most of the idiots I was asked to... Mission completed, Retired from there...

And again.. 8.50 is not tibia...
Deaktiver,,, I guess you're pretty young, you're never seen a awesome OT community... The community in Servers today suck ass,,, once everyone was gentle, everyone speaked English, those who messed around got rooked and could never play...

Today Tibia allow idiots and jerks become high lvl which fuck everything up <.<

I guess you're one of the noob that fuck the community up...

I'm down to make a 7.6 OT.

7.6 Servers were the best days of Tibia. The game was FUN, not SERIOUS. Now, its serious, with all that shit that CIPSoft has added, its a peice of shit game. No wonder OTS have more players online then real tibia (all put together of course). I gaurantee you people here can use their intelligence to make a great 7.6 succesful server out there. Do you know how muhc that would be a hit? So many people would play it.

I agree with Xaroth, I hate 8.5. Back in the 7.6 days, it was so easy to play, so simple, pretty tough to level, but it was fun.

You should be more annoyed with the RL map. It shows nobody puts any effort into things at all these days. Oh, and BTW you did say stop with the RL map shit.

I would never open a server below 7.6, because Tibia has added a lot more functions in recent updates. Not everyone is like you, a hardcore player who uses updates as an excuse to whine about how the game has gotten worse. Yes, it has become more and more noob friendly, but that is why they have 50000+ people on instead of 10000.

Yeah they increased in number but the fact that the new players are botting, does not respect others and will kill you for not talking their language does not bother you? And if you look at player records they were higher a few years ago and the only thing thats increased is the numbers of premium accounts simply because CIP forces people to.

And to be honest, their updates doesn't really make sense anymore. In 7.6 it required skill to win a battle. With the latest update its basically the skilled team that will loose. Not to mention solo PvP, its completely gone and a level 200 mage can't even kill a level 20 knight if stairjumps.

To me Tibia is more dead now than on 7.6 even if there are more people now. I might aswell chat with NPCs because they can speak english.

OnT: Yeah I completely agree. Real map doesn't bother me but when someone downloads and hosts a server without adding anything different or even make sure the server has no bugs and then get a donation system for their server it makes me wonder if they are completely stupid or just greedy.

And if you play tibia because you want nice graphics then you got the wrong game. Tibia will most likely copy features from other games so you might aswell play the originals (like wow) and get better graphics. Or stick with tibia and enjoy their own unique ideas like swimming and marriage ;)

Ddddoooootttaaaa fodawin!1111111
ok lets take a lession in 7.6
7.6 people like the pvp system, they like to exp hard and earn some fun at the war, when they reach higher level, quests are harded for example DHQ? U cant spamm MF's + exevo frigo hur on a 100 ED with wild growth in front of u as u can at 8.5, annhi? as a mage it takes REAL skills to complete, and still yes there aint so many functions, there aint so many quests, but the basically thing people play for is W-A-R, rather to get sweaty waring, then fall asleep while pressing some buttons?

8.42+ client costum map i want:| nothing else... Iam getting annoyed of all that copies the rlmap now: S

Start developing servers which will block the real tibia map from getting loaded?

Just an idea.

Start developing servers which will block the real tibia map from getting loaded?

Just an idea.

A simple city check would probably do xD, that would fix quite a lot of servers unless someone then releases a patched distro the day after.

A simple city check would probably do xD, that would fix quite a lot of servers unless someone then releases a patched distro the day after.
Heheh...

Let's form the RL Map resistance !

Back