• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where the hell did Tibia go from OT community?!

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Where the hell did Real Tibia Game Player server go from the OT community?!

I suggest OTLand change the name to "Wow-Wannabe-Serverland.net"
with nick as "Wow wannabe support, and maybe some Tibia servers at downloads, in older threads"

Serious, 7.8+ suck ass,, and I'm getting really pissed of that everyone are doing the same,,, open same creaped rl map with same gay npcs that doesn't have much functions...

Can you all please stop be such a fallows of all server above 8.4?!?! why the hell do everyone have to make 8.4 rl map server over and over, those who dont success just change the name and try it over again...

For the FU***** SAKE! start with different clients...

Let etc Softcores have the 8.5 client with 80-5x exp, you don't have to do the freaked same thing -.-"

Want a server with players?, when start something that seems doesn't exist here... different client servers.. -.-"

if I had time I would carry on with my 7.6, but I don't have time irl since I work over 10 hours/day, 6 days a week...

If some guy made a 7.6 server, perhaps 7.7, with exp stages at 70-10x, maybe a bit lower, would gain allot of players just within a few days...

a server with <10x exp, but no lagg, full detailed map would gain allot of players in just matter of time..

Also 7.1 servers would gain players, but that would maybe take a few weeks before it come a great community...

But as I've said,,, STOP BE FREAKED WOW WANNABE G33KS! Start to make own stuffs instead of do same as the successful servers does -.-"

Sincerely

PS: Flame at me, I can ensure I will flame back on you!

I can give support if anyone would love to, But ONLY to 7.6-7.7 servers!
(Make Scripts, give tips, others, that doesn't take much of my time)

Some people try different things but people are to used to the same stuff that they don't like the creative stuff.I try all of these things but people say,"Its to confusing for them" and, "They don't wanna learn". Today's world is lazy. People just don't like working hard.

People play real tibia maps because they dont have time to explore a whole new continent and learn all stuff again. They know real tibia map well and know where everything is. People to play tibia bcuz of the rpg. They play because of PVP.

1. I don't lie

//Signature

People play real tibia maps because they dont have time to explore a whole new continent and learn all stuff again. They know real tibia map well and know where everything is. People to play tibia bcuz of the rpg. They play because of PVP.

1. I don't lie

//Signature

if you read carefully, it's not the rl map that I'm annoyed about....

It's the client and game play........

Sincerely

Like Siin said: Laziness.
It's also: Greed.

The donation system + real map server = greed.

Also, I'm one of those people who freak out when using outdated stuff, so I'm an always up-to-date kind of guy.

Making a decent real map can take 1 days of work, download, add some new custom cities or perhaps buy maps this will guarantee that atleast 50 players will start playing the first days. Making a very good custom server can take around a year but it is not guaranteed that you will even have 20 active players within months of online time.
You see now, why peoples makes real maps?

Just live with it, lolz.

8.0- is dead, you can't really expect anyone to make a 7.6 server

Is there any 7.7 servers :)?
Except:
Darkonia 7.72 1.03c1
TalaOTS 1.0.9 BETA 5
and
Altaria 7.7

Making a decent real map can take 1 days of work, download, add some new custom cities or perhaps buy maps this will guarantee that atleast 50 players will start playing the first days. Making a very good custom server can take around a year but it is not guaranteed that you will even have 20 active players within months of online time.
You see now, why peoples makes real maps?

Just live with it, lolz.

8.0- is dead, you can't really expect anyone to make a 7.6 server

What's bad with 7.6 servers?

Why can't people try the new stuff we have to offer though. New maps are exciting.

I agree that CipSoft fucked up everything. Your idea ain't bad..

They may have at most parts, but put some blame on botters that made CipSoft do the fucked up parts. You know what I mean, (stamina, CIPBot, soul points, and so forth)

Back