• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where the hell did Tibia go from OT community?!

Can you all please stop be such a fallows of all server above 8.4?!?! why the hell do everyone have to make 8.4 rl map server over and over, those who dont success just change the name and try it over again...

Because we don't live in the Stone Age...

Open Tibia needs moar RL maps!!! gogogo [/sarcasm]

Where does "WoW Wannabe g33ks" come into the picture ?

Why can't people try the new stuff we have to offer though. New maps are exciting.

People are too lazy nowadays. I did a little reasearch. Interesting shit. Of [not much or more] than ... 30 people I know that are related to open tibia server developing and playing , I asked them if they ever made an OT, which kind of OT would it be and why.
80%+ answers were; RL map [some said edited , some not].

Why? .. Because it is too big , u dont have to make anything yourself, and it's familiar to everyone. Gets recent updated [not by them - ofcourse , the map is tracked , and they just use CipSofts mapping work. That means, creators are too lazy to edit/add new stuff. Players are too lazy to learn new stuff...

Nowadays , the RL maps are like the guy described in some of previous posts. Get 150 lvl or so , equip urself , and PK 'til u realize that all you do is; press 3-4 various F keys on your keyboard until one of you dies. [sarcasm] Real fun. [/sarcasm]Then, head over to another RL map ot , and do the same...

The seperation of players to groups has been split in many ways, causing mayhem to minor community , making it a great issue , first in RL tibia .. those who get bored of it , head over to ots , and do the same.

BY THIS , I recall and congratulate to all the guys who actually put real effort in anything, and are not being lazy. This proves that there are exceptions, period. Message to everyone [before i get flamed and trolled on this], just stop being lazy, and look forward to improvement, creativity, and something new.

Not to be called a troll myself , I have a project going on [which you can check in my signature in link] , which mostly supports the ideals of total customization. I believe that more people should follow a path like this, creating such OTs on your own , or playing them and learning new stuff.

Please , take this message positively , I know that you all are already aware of everything I said, but just to point it out to remind you all. Keep the good work up.
:peace:

Let me tell you what makes 8.0+ bad.

I have thought about it, and really, pre8.0 there was so LITTLE botting compared to now, and the botting that existed were mostly aimbots(Before cipbot).
This combined with the fact, that somehow its so GOD damn easy to make levels 8.0+

Do you remember tibia back in 7.4-7.6? Every servers top level was like 100-150, Which makes anyone with level 100 respected almost. Don't you remember that you had power beeing only level 100-? If you watch any Real-Tibia highscores, you will see a couple of hundreds level 100+ on every server, wtf happened?

The graphics they could change, fine by me.
Anyways, what ruined tibia(in my opinion) is cavebotting, too many high levels due to beeing too easy to make levels.

Just by thinking back on 7.4 times gives me heavy euforic feelings ;S And thinking about real-tibia now makes me sick. :S

I have thought about it, and really, pre8.0 there was so LITTLE botting compared to now, and the botting that existed were mostly aimbots(Before cipbot).
This combined with the fact, that somehow its so GOD damn easy to make levels 8.0+

Do you remember tibia back in 7.4-7.6? Every servers top level was like 100-150, Which makes anyone with level 100 respected almost. Don't you remember that you had power beeing only level 100-? If you watch any Real-Tibia highscores, you will see a couple of hundreds level 100+ on every server, wtf happened?

Anyways, what ruined tibia(in my opinion) is cavebotting, too many high levels due to beeing too easy to make levels.

Just by thinking back on 7.4 times gives me heavy euforic feelings ;S And thinking about real-tibia now makes me sick. :S

Agreed. Leveling has become so damn easy, at least for premium players. Everyday there is basically a new lvl 100 on each server, which most of the times seem to have been botted.

the reason everyone does theese 8.4 and 8.6 etc server and the reason the play it because it has ALOT of new functions and you can bot there with eeze :) people luuuv da botting :D
I would not pay a 8.X server without bot.. Unless it would be HIGHLY customized. (Like PO and KA) Same goes for 7.7 or 7.6 ^^

the reason everyone does theese 8.4 and 8.6 etc server and the reason the play it because it has ALOT of new functions and you can bot there with eeze :) people luuuv da botting :D
I would not pay a 8.X server without bot.. Unless it would be HIGHLY customized. (Like PO and KA) Same goes for 7.7 or 7.6 ^^
Hum.. why do you bot?
If you would start at level, let's say 100, with the best eq available for that level, would you still bot?

Nowadays a level 200 isn't respected :D cause it has been done by botting ^^
Anyways going back to the point... Hard leveling, i agree, it was hard, but who cared? It was a freaking good game at the time. Now Bots make it easier to level up, but you gotta see the fact that the higher levels are also caused because there are a lot of new spawns where people exp WITH a higher Exp/h (Well the new updates help out at leveling too... such as CipBot)

if i could gain any higher level and any higher eq, ofcourse? Everyone always wants to be the best and highest etc ^^
Well not everyone wants to stand at the top, they have to get to the top, otherwise they will get PA-d

Offtopic; U gonna play Necronia? :D

@Topic;
Yes, leveling has became far too easy from back in the old days. I remember, when first guy reached lvl 200 on Valoria [where I was playing], he had divine respect from everyone, and that's the non-botted, but no-lifed effort he put into it to become what he became, they bow to him. Today, you can see people up to level 400+ ... Considering the amount of time that passed since the character was created, there is no damn way that THAT level could be reached without botting ... I mean, you gotta be a hardcore basement dweller to sit 5 weeks in front of comp, eating greasy stuff and playing the goddamn game... I mean , there would maybe even BE someone who would do it , IF IT was worth it .. but it's not , why ... I mean , why wasting precious time on leveling and stuff , cuz others will use bot, without even touching the keyboard, they will overlevel you ... simply not good and not fair. That's frustrating, makes me not ever wanna play RL tibia again, and I doubt I will.

I only know that the game of Tibia lost it's virginity when first cavebot was invented, period.

Fucking True man!
I agree with you in 100%.
Have you ever heard about Sinteria? 7.6 ofc.
Im going to make it alive in few weeks.
The map is the good one, no it isn't this map which was released.

Back