• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to find Bot for old tibia? 7.4~

Stephan Krox

Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a bot, actually aimbot so I could use easier the mana potions and aim faster and easier the sds/uh.

Any suggestions where I can get it or find it? Thanks

I got pretty sick skills in pvp, but my friends doesn't so I barely survive 5 vs 1 lol..

You can't cheat in old tibia, because it differs items (vial of man's fluid) and runes (sd/uh) in the code, which means you can literally be better if you play manually.

But there are cheaters in many e-sports, just look in CS:GO.

I'm currently looking for a bot, actually aimbot so I could use easier the mana potions and aim faster and easier the sds/uh.

Any suggestions where I can get it or find it? Thanks

The only reason to play 7.72 or earlier is because in 7.8 aimbot was introduced. Why play small shitty content with no upsides?

The only reason to play 7.72 or earlier is because in 7.8 aimbot was introduced. Why play small shitty content with no upsides?
Just lol... there were bots pre 7.1 homie. I personally was botting in Cipsoft 7.6.

Back