• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to hunt thread

I'll give some advise for low lvl Ek hunting grounds that aren't commonly hunted for the lv that they can be hunted at..

Edron orcs (lv 40+ imo) great exp, can profit or waste, depends how you hunt there. be careful of too many zerkers. lootbag halberds (bags can be found in deeper floor spawns on ground), and make sure to loot all creature drops especially zerkers red armor shit and teeth. baxter buys all of it. can also do tasks for exp from baxter once lv 50+ i think.

Mutated tigers (lv 50+ incase you get lured on) hunt here on bonus exp hour. Lure 1 into a cage then utura with life rings and mana pots for exura ico. 80/80 and they won't be a problem at all. Tigers are pretty much weaker than rats and give better loot, and give a lot better exp. On bonus hour its np to make 100k-115k/hr exp and profit.

coryms all floors in PH (lv 50+ recommended because you can get lured on, and SHP is amazing) the spawn is huge and even without bonus exp/hr you can get easily 60-70k/hr + profit. I hunt here with intentions for exp even without bonus hour i hit 95-100k/hr neglecting profit because im rich.

alchemist bogs/nightmares/scions (lv 50+) just hunting the ground floor with bogs/slime shit, then the -1/-2 floors. lots of manas and quite a few shp. will probably waste but guarantee'd good exp. 80-90k minimum/hr.

Goroma Dragons (lv 50+ minimum, 80+ for other hard areas) Nobody ever hunts here, idk why, maybe cause its a pain in ass to get to and you can get 2dl and 3 or 4 drags on your ass if you are rushing into certain areas.

Djinn areas in yalahar (lv 50+)

Lv 60+ gate in liberty bay wyrms. Haven't hunted there in a while.

Sea serpents (61+). Haven't hunted there in a while.

Willows / beetle things (lv 50+) can do them for task credit if you want to. Pretty easy and very boring imho.

liberty bay cults (all 4 verses cost like 3k on my server) if you don't hunt the rooms ^ of the deepest part and only hunt elder beholder > and areas < V of the elder beholder spawn you might profit. I haven't ever profited there in a large amount but its never hunted.

Stone tomb past scarab sacrifice Lv 50+. No stalkers, No ghosts. easiest tomb for knights. expect pretty good profit lv 80+ especially because barely anybody hunts this tomb.

Proffesion: Sorcerer
Level: 84
Pacc/Facc: Facc
M-Level: 55
Skills:
EQ: normal eq for 84
Profitable/Non-Profitable: non-profitable
SDs carlin dragons, icicles carlin dragons, anything carlin dragons

what if i am facc and fibula/venore dl is always taken by 10 bots and the other dragon spawns are too slow for me to even bother hunting and i asked for carlin dl location

It's in carlin

Proffesion: Knight
Level: 62
Pacc/Facc: Pacc
M-Level: 5
Skills: 78/72
EQ: zao helm, dsm, mms, zao legs, boh, mystique blade
Profitable/Non-Profitable: profitable

is it possible for me to go chor lizards and proft?

Proffesion: Knight
Level: 62
M-Level: 5
Skills: 78/72
EQ: zao helm, dsm, mms, zao legs, boh, mystique blade
Profitable/Non-Profitable: profitable

is it possible for me to go chor lizards and proft?

Perhaps, give it a try, can't hurt :)

Proffesion: knight
Level:73
Pacc/Facc: pacc
M-Level:6
Skills:80/75
Profitable/Non-Profitable: I want 100% profit.

Coryms or Mutated humans jaja

42 Sorcerer - Magic level around 35-40 i think..
50 Knight - Not sure about skills, both sword/def around 65-70 i guess..

Both FACC.

Proffesion: knight
Level:73
Pacc/Facc: pacc
M-Level:6
Skills:80/75
Profitable/Non-Profitable: I want 100% profit.

42 Sorcerer - Magic level around 35-40 i think..
50 Knight - Not sure about skills, both sword/def around 65-70 i guess..

Both FACC.

Sorcerer - Nothing.. Its shit as a mage facc
Knight - Venore Coryms

Sorcerer - Nothing.. Its shit as a mage facc
Knight - Venore Coryms

Alright, thanks..
Haven't really hunted these weird creatures that came out after 8.0 or what ever.
I will probably end up buying premium, where could i go with my sorcerer then?

Does anyone know of any place with high classed lizard for a knight to bot/hunt?

Does anyone know of any place with high classed lizard for a knight to bot/hunt?

Well first of all bottings gay! but if you wanted to really know theres the island of strife or whatever its called that has high class lizards

Proffesion: Master Sorcerer
Level: 20
M-Level: 55
EQ: boh, plate set
Profitable/Non-Profitable: non-profitable, but rasoable exp

Vocation: Druid
Level: 21
PACC/FACC: FACC
Magic Level: 17
EQ: HOTM, Spirit Cloak, Plate Legs, Scarab Shield, Leather Boots, Moonlight Rod.
Profitable/Non-Profitable: Mostly for fast experience, the profit would be a bonus.

Also, please give me tips for when I get PACC which would probably be anytime soon.

Back