• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to hunt thread

cant think of anything besides cyc ^^ u can try shadowthorn but ur gunna need alot of potions haha, anyway, the loot pays for the potions

cant think of anything besides cyc ^^ u can try shadowthorn but ur gunna need alot of potions haha, anyway, the loot pays for the potions

well the think is ive been hunting cyclopolis since lvl 16 and Ive made like 35k exp/h there max its kinda ridiculous. shadowthorn, I might give it a try later I guess

I would try mistrock or coryms.

Knight lvl 15, plate set ( but if need I can improve it ) + spike sword + dwarven shield + pacc

Would like some good profit.

Skills 48/40

Full of botters, I tried liberty bay rots seems nice and nice profit also.

3 knight(money makers), all of them are facc. I've sent 1 to venore swamp trolls, 1 to thais east trolls but I don't know where I should send the last :s!

3 knight(money makers), all of them are facc. I've sent 1 to venore swamp trolls, 1 to thais east trolls but I don't know where I should send the last :s!
Shadowthorn?

@up
Croc task depending on skills, if their bad stay at rotworms for more cash, you could even try scarabs.

Lb rots or earth eles
Manual would go faster ;)

Dara rots are bad, go earth elementals you'll get much more exp there

Aggreeing to upp. Dara is full of botters on Zanera atm. EE's gonna get you highly better profit.

Back