• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to hunt thread

Best levels for a level 54 royal paladin, Facc and Pacc places please. Best set possible for level 54, softies and everything

Last edited:
Which skills should I aim for as a knight lvl 25? I'm currently 58/56 but I'm training, gonna trey and get 60 today, but what is a good skill to stop? I rly hate training but it's so necessary can't bypass it, I was aiming for 80/80 in a month but not sure if I can do it

Best levels for a level 54 royal paladin, Facc and Pacc places please. Best set possible for level 54, softies and everything
Go for mutated rats, do the task. FACC, go for PoH.

Arena Tigers in Yalahar with RS/ Bolts in cemetery -1 but you might be to low lvl for it...
Way too low for cemetery -1

Which skills should I aim for as a knight lvl 25? I'm currently 58/56 but I'm training, gonna trey and get 60 today, but what is a good skill to stop? I rly hate training but it's so necessary can't bypass it, I was aiming for 80/80 in a month but not sure if I can do it
80/80 is great to get you started, and you'll never have to train again. If you didn't like skilling, you should have chosen paladin, their skills go way faster.

80/80 is great to get you started, and you'll never have to train again. If you didn't like skilling, you should have chosen paladin, their skills go way faster.
Pallys are more expensive and I chose kina because I can't afford p.a atm so no point in going for a sorc/druid since I won't have spells :C

Pallys are more expensive and I chose kina because I can't afford p.a atm so no point in going for a sorc/druid since I won't have spells :C

Pallys are profitable. I started one on Aurora (check life thread) and everything I have I've earned myself.

I came back with a friend and he said pallies are more expensive to train cuz gotta buy small stones? anyway I never liked ranged classes much
Another question: Is it a waste to buy 1 month p.a just to use offline training thingy?

148RP Premmy and not really caring about waste.. above 250k EXP/hr would be nice, Grims are usually taken, so are Ghastly Dragons and War Golems.

Any suggestions?

148RP Premmy and not really caring about waste.. above 250k EXP/hr would be nice, Grims are usually taken, so are Ghastly Dragons and War Golems.

Any suggestions?

I'd say Banuta, work on the sea serpent/hydra/medusa tasks! Maybe try out Goroma!

All of the above, plus Lizard Chosens, pretty nice there. Could also do the Behemoth task.(?)

I guess cyclops or something. There is some new dragon cave that was added in this previous update, I'll have more to say about this after I find out about it my self. Could also try out PoH.

got a new sorc lvl 13, tryng out swamp trolls in venore, they drop medicine pounch wich sells for 500gp each on my server, seems like a good way to make some cash

got a new sorc lvl 13, tryng out swamp trolls in venore, they drop medicine pounch wich sells for 500gp each on my server, seems like a good way to make some cash

prolly best for your level

Back