• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to hunt thread

You should stay there til 120 max.
270k/h isn't that bad and I'm guessing the only way your gonna get more is if you waste loads

You should stay there til 120 max.
270k/h isn't that bad and I'm guessing the only way your gonna get more is if you waste loads

or if i had acces to the city i could go walls like +1 or +2 and hunt zaoguns and get some nice exp but 270k/h isnt that bad at all and its with hh

Anyway, i need somewhere to hunt :(
33 MS - mlvl 45

Last edited:
Both botted to fuck seeming as I play in Aurora.

I need something I'd be able to reach 80-100k/h on, really.

107 RP?
Usually go deep Formorgar Mines (no demons and jaggs) with around 400-500k/h

Any other suggestion :p Maybe something more profitable

Any spawn of lizards is usually nice profit! Just a few days ago I went on my 84 RP and went hellspawns with another rp and we both profited using assassin stars.

But I'd definetely try out lizards (Muggy Plains. I profit there everytime.

And cults, lost souls and destroyers

Try to mark that place for me... i may need it later.

im 95 rp right now hunting in muggy plains with 300k/h and awesome profit
And if the basement isnt botted im there doing 350k/h

Try to mark that place for me... i may need it later.

im 95 rp right now hunting in muggy plains with 300k/h and awesome profit
And if the basement isnt botted im there doing 350k/h

Pain the the a** too get there xD Can try marking it

- - - Updated - - -

http://map.tibiaml.com/?p=32241,31044,10:9

That's the hole i usually hunt in :p

don't know where to exp. i got 70 ek on aurora (x2) and skills are 85/82. where can i exp for profit/0? can anyone help me?=)

51 knight, any suggestions? I don't want to waste too much but I want to gain alot of exp.

don't know where to exp. i got 70 ek on aurora (x2) and skills are 85/82. where can i exp for profit/0? can anyone help me?=)

Ye, stop botting coz I can never find a hunting place :<
Anyway, prolly coryms, port hope

51 knight, any suggestions? I don't want to waste too much but I want to gain alot of exp.
Coryms if u got decent skills

where should a lvl 31 rp hunt that has 75 dist and has 20k. I don't want very much profit like 1k per hunt and like 50-75k exp/h

Last edited:
Back