• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to hunt thread

Level 16 Knight
Plate Set
Dwarven Shield
Serpent Sword
40/38 Skills
------------------
Non Premium-PvP World- 10k Budget- Exp 10-20k/hr- Profit

Goto Ancient Temple Outside North Gate In Thais In a Small Building, Then Go Hunt The Orc Warriors And Orc Spearman etc. Its a nice cave on bottom floor if you travel south past the stairs and then when you reach the wall travel <<<<<<<west and down the ladder and there is a good place. Far north west in that cave there is a dragon up a ladder, dont go there or regret it. Take a few potions with you also

Stampors or Demons for the knight or frost dragons. Zzao Lizards on the sorc maybe Dragons or Dragon Lords

Stampors or Demons for the knight or frost dragons. Zzao Lizards on the sorc maybe Dragons or Dragon Lords

Noooooo, I really don't believe that you say Demons for a knight at lvl 145 and he want make profit, JESUS! LMAO

@ Sir Blondi
EK: EK Soil or Warewolfs huge profit, if you want bot!
MS: Water Elemental or ZZao Lizards

I guess is that :)

41 Knight, 76/71 skills, 42atk axe, Good EQ, FACC, got like 80 Health/mana pots, profit and good exp? :)

30 master sorcerer
33+2 mlvl

set:

hotm
spirit cloak
demon shield
boh
wand of draconia
wand of cosmic energy

I need some profit and steady exp(no need for some big exp, around 30k/h would be more than engouh)

(no tarpit tomb -there is always someone :f)
I'm feeling a little bit of crocodile task. Steady exp (25k if your alone an hour) and not bad gold. Go to the one in Port Hope, it's full of crocs and torts.

Level 16 Knight
Plate Set
Dwarven Shield
Serpent Sword
40/38 Skills
------------------
Non Premium-PvP World- 10k Budget- Exp 10-20k/hr- Profit

Venore Swamp Trolls, might as well, eh? Sell the pouches and get gold. It isn't brilliant exp, but it'll get you some cash.

145 ek and 72 ms
Want profit! :p

EK - Soils or Dragon Lords botting
MS - Water elementals or dragons, I don't advise dragon lords on mages.. I wasted alot there.

22 RP (Pacc) Great eq, Profit... Where Should i hunt? :)

Cemetery -1 Ghoul Side, theres a few crypts there so watch out. Good exp /h

41 Knight, 76/71 skills, 42atk axe, Good EQ, FACC, got like 80 Health/mana pots, profit and good exp? :)

Shadowthorn I guess wouldnt be so bad. Then again you could also go where Pero said or even dark cathedral.

Hello, I wonder one thing, Where is it best to hunt for Yellow and White Pocs? (mummies and ghosts) regardless waste, (think that im a lvl 200+ ED, haha)

I am a Level 12 Sorc Facc. Where can I hunt? Keep in mind that I am in pvp-e world.

Try cyclops? :) just stay away from them.. Or goto ancient temple in thias n kill rots orcs til 18-20

I am a Level 12 Sorc Facc. Where can I hunt? Keep in mind that I am in pvp-e world.

Hm, I'm guessing trolls / rotworms until you hit 20.

You can also try amazon camp near venore. A facc mage is hard.

Lv 12 Sorc Facc, i suggest hunting in Dwarfs, good exp for your level hunt them south of femor hills or in kazordoon.

I'd suggest Dwarfs aswell, if not I would probably hunt at amazon camp, or swamp trolls to level 20, collect medicine pouches etc.

Yea, I am hunting dwarfs and dwarf soldiers using Wand of Dragonbreath. They seem to be weak against fire :p
Sucks that I have to stand idle to regain mana though.

Yea, I am hunting dwarfs and dwarf soldiers using Wand of Dragonbreath. They seem to be weak against fire :p
Sucks that I have to stand idle to regain mana though.

Better with a sword to be honest.

Back