• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World - Open Source Server with Configurable Features

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
What is Whi World?
Whi World is unique 2D MMORPG game. You start off in the tomb where you struggle to see the daylight. At first glance you find in yourself in abandoned desert city, but as you continue investigate the people you meet and places you visit you understand you are placed in cruel and violent yet beautiful and mystical world.

The first narrative arc follows a war between humans and undeads. You will learn to understand, how undeads came to be and how to fight them. Even though this is the main story, there is a lot more going on in this world. War has already began and there seems to be nobody to stand against them.

Whi World is made with awesome MMO emulator called "The Forgotten Server".
To test this server, I am using CipSoft copyrighted client and artwork. One day it will be replaced with its own style and client, but for now making the mechanical part of the game, so people could already express their thoughts on this NEW game concept.

GAMEPLAY
> Overall <
> Classes <
> Items <
> Monsters <

> Features <

Whi World BETA 0.1.5.9
Whi World BETA 0.1.6: First Lore Boss! HYPE
Whi World BETA 0.1.6.1+: return of ranked and unranked PvP arenas and rooms.
Whi World BETA 0.1.6.2+: world pvp
Whi World BETA 0.1.6.3+: pvp games (moba and battlegrounds)[only if there are players]

Whi World Patch Timeline< (updated 19.08)

>How can you help Whi World<

HISTORY

Last edited:
1. a) adding new elemental damage types.
2. a) adding new elemental resistance types.
3. Adding chest/items what will give experience when opened/used.
4. Adding automated Dailies. (examples below, not thought of balancing yet)
a) Chests - when used, you get reward and you will get the same reward again when opening it again when 18h passed.
b) missions - Example: bring 3 bones - reward_1000exp | mission can be done again in 12hours.
c) tasks - kill 5 ghouls reward: 5k exp | after completed, task is gone. but it can be taken again after 16hours
5. Removing the "stairhoping" possibility.
6. Trying to add spell/runes/weapons what do combined elemental damage.
7. Trying to add elemental damage to weapons.
8. Trying to add upgrade possibilities.
8.1 Items will loose upgrade value -1 upon death, if upgrading is possible in first place.
9. Can items/spells modify exhaust time on spells/runes?
No experience with this.
Same as #1.
Action/movement scripts. doPlayerAddExperience (cid, 1000)
a)
Action/movement scripts. Use storages and timers. Example below.
b)
NPC/movement scripts. Removeitem + give Exp.
c)
NPC+creaturescript. Npc gives task, creature script to count monsters killed (storage +1 when monster killed) complete quest, add timer storage.
Same as #1.
Have two separate conditions that activate simultaneously inside the spell script.
In items.xml I'm 95% sure you can add elemental damage to any weapon. If you need more advanced options you can use weapons.xml to make flashier effects and scripts.
There are a couple scripts floating around that most servers already use for upgrading armor. Search around, maybe you can modify them to fit your needs.
Creaturescript\onDeath check items for upgrade, lower upgrade amount by 1.
Same as #1.

Hopefully I've helped.
Cheers,
Xikini

-- Simple Daily Chest
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
local daysvalue = 1 * 18 * 60 * 60
local daily = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 21001)
  if (daily == -1) then
  daily = 0
  end
  if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 21000) - os.time() <= 0 then
  doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2152, 10)
  time = os.time() + daysvalue
  setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 21000, time)
  setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 21001, daily+1)
  local daily = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 21001)
  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You done your " .. daily .. " Daily Quest. You got 10 platinum coins.")
  else
  doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You must wait 18 Hours to get your daily quest. Next available will be at: " .. os.date("%H:%M:%S", getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 21000)) .. ".")
  end
  return true
end

Last edited:
Everything you wrote on your "future" list can be found on these forums, with the search utility and some patience, nothing can stop you! :)

Ignazio

Le Daily update WITH PROGRESS!! u see the green text, it stands for "****ing completed!!" :D (le warning inc?)

So i finally got to see the game, first time i opened tibia in higher client.
Looks funny(the walking)
and whats with the mount is it like boots of speed??
and are these skill bars in left side?!

anyway didn't mess around too much and set out to find the way how to change map.
few hours installed programs and uninstalled them until i found Remere's Map Editor with sprites of 8.31 i guess? (because this is the client.dat he wanted from me)

I soloed around and looked what the functions do for hour or so but i had issues with making the cave hole working so i checked for guide and instantly found this: Let's learn how to use Remere's ! by Prest
The knowledge skill increased by 2!!

So i tested some more things, and few more and drew a cave, o boy how time consuming it is to make it look cool.
Now i took a break and checking around in this aawzom forum.

But when i get back into drawing mood, i will find myself good empty (black air) spot to start creating the starting world :D (because the images are already visible in my mind)

Since i can see that mapping is time-consuming as .. yeh. It wont hurt for me to ask.
Is there anyone out here who wants to help with mapping like a small starting town?

Town visuals:
its desert, but not totally in sand. it will be mixed with greenery and sand.
all the houses and pavements/roads are broken(like war has gone past here and long time has passed)
at first glance if you "enter" town it seems abondoned, but in the middle all the NPC are grouped under "self made" cottages (still broken, but u can feel that its liveable thx to nice decorations, it looks like a cosy home)

Town objects:
1. "temple" the place you respawn will be at "medical room", simply next to haystack where "town priest" walks around (this is not the place where ppl start when they join server)
2. "central area" the place what looks almost lively and has all the NPC needed.
3. "depot" underground, dark, blunt and boring looking room. So it will be more appealing to stay on open ground upstairs where you can see quality.
I'd be interested in making this small village for you. can you post your current map so I can simply add to it instead of guessing the version and all that?

Last edited:
YouTube videos

Last edited:
History Page 1

January 2015 - Messing with set up, first map and first scripts

[31.01.2015]
Entire day spent on NPC Task Master
finaly the Npc script works
Then at some point my uniserver crashed so hard i had to get clean install for it.
Lost all chars and accounts. Recreated them.
and for final note i was able to get new errors for creaturescript (good thing, didn't get nothing before)
Tomorrow if all goes smoothly i will finish up with the task master.
And do monthly recap how things have progressed :eek: because well.. 1 months is passed when i first stepped into this forum.

[30.01.2015]
customed and balanced few monsters: Boar, Bear, Wolf, Deer
made a spell for boar (charge) :D
Balanced vocation: Druid
Priest NPC now heals to full hp

added Task Master NPC who does nothing atm, trying to make him give tasks

[28.01.2015]
Well, i have went beyond starting area content now..
I added new fully ready monster to game and placed it to starting area and with that, pretty much everything done there (expect fields are unbalanced), but i get to them eventually.

I started doing Level 2 content for Druids.
Made a new spell. Now fully functional and even better scroll system :3
This is not scripting, but mapped new area and added monsters there.
Soon going to balance them.

Big part of the day was spent to figure out how to get remere's working perfectly and how to import things..

Then messed around with NPC for hours, but they are so broken :| No idea what to do with them atm. Made new thread in support for that.

Tried to remove Crosshair from using Key.. No avail..

Cleaned map.. (from old houses/map areas/hometowns)

Balanced hp/mana gain per level.

Changed nitty-gritty things here and there. (made scripts look better)

[27.01.2015]
Distance weapons now have direction check before they shoot. No moar shooting over shoulder!
No idea what i'm gona do next now. This compiling issue holds me back.. Cant go forward with all vocations at once.
Guess im going to take on those spellscrolls again and try to make the modalwindow work.

[26.01.2015]
Lot has been done today, 8hours scripting in row and didnt even notice how did that time fly.
Made 8 mirror maps for starting area, so 8 different players could do starting area alone.
Keys now are collected to player database. No need to carry around Keys.
Changed early monster.

[25.01.2015]
Today i made playable content for Druids and sorcerers. benchmarked **** out of the starting area to make it interesting. few mistakes and you start again xD (setting up the difficulty right away, if new players cant handle it after they go trough tutorial, this server aint for them.)

So now i have 2 minutes playable content for Druids and Sorcerers. Both have 1 spell and amazing wand. Starting dummy monster is also nicely balanced with his 10k hp :3

Still cant test out the Knight due to compiling issues :/
and gotta figure out how to change paladin playstyle abit, not sure can i do it with script or have to do it in source.

[24.01.2015]
Tried to do wands what make all damage types with single attack.
With help of limos i succeeded with it. very gud, very gud.

[21.01.2015]
Tried to get the compiled exe to work but hopeless cause..

[20.01.2015]
So many errors -.- , i hope i get past that problem fast..
Huge problem.. In my computer i cant compile files because i have cracked windows and compiling guide tells me to install visual studio, what requires a better windows7 version than i have.
Well so the compiling will do the other team-member all the time.
Now the issue with compiling itself was some missing DLL files. Ok he got them and now after compiling, his compiled.exe does not connect to server.
What should we do? no idea.. config.lua file has the correct SQL input.
When he gave me the exe file, It only says: Error 0xc000007b

The Forgotten Server.txt file contains lot of similar these errors:
Warning LNK4099: PDB 'mpir.pdb' was not found with 'mpir_d.lib

Also did some hypothetical Spell changes, but cant check does it work:
Made Thread about the spell before, >so here is the update<

[18.01.2015]
Today i tackled spell scripts and found out that most of my ideas i cannot even produce in .lua files!!
This is sad! i hoped i can avoid touching source code for now..
Well i learned some things about .lua spells and made a 1 custom spell, but yeh seems like most of my spells are going to be made in .cpp file.
Since i didn't feel like taking on the source files and change spells there i decided mess with player on death things. I want to remove that thing entirely, but guess what! Seems like this is only possible to change in source code also >.>
uff.. Well seems like a stop for scripting and a start for coding.

[17.01.2015]
Apparently i was not done with all the damage formulas.. I missed monster ones.
And took me lot of time to find them from source code.
But now i have them all!! All i have to do now is place down monster test what item i should use to kill that first monster.
But before i can do that. i need to create 1 spell for all class.
Before i went for spell scripting i took one of my ToDo things up.
SpellScrolls.
Rest of the day fought with onLook function.
FINALY i got it to work!
i feel i deserve a break now.
no moar scripting today.

[16.01.2015]
Thank god we have VanderLay! in da forum!
I did not know i can access Source Code.
With a little guidance i was able to find my formulas in there, and lot of more interesting things what will come handy.
Its like Extra information datapack. I take it.

I spent 4 hours preparing myself a server and filling my excel sheet,I had all weapons from ATK1 to ATK 10 and ATK 15,20,25...till 50. then mademyself EXP orb where i could level myself up and start testing max dmg with my weapons again xD and dont forget the skill too.

Well thx to VanderlLay i saved myself another 4hours until i would have finally filled my excel sheet + then i would have had to do some serious number-crunching to make up the fitting formulas.

Instead for next ~3hours i searched for formulas in the Source code, made myself guide with balancing methods and learned hopefully everything what there is to learn about tibia combat values.

Time to take a freaking break now

[15.01.2015]
This was hard day. I tried to get initial early hp/mana balance.
And give appropriate ATK weapon and appropriate ARM armor piece
To barely survive the first "dummy skeleton".
Problem with balancing was this: TibiaWiki had incorrect Damage formulas.
And i even made myself some tables already based of it before.. That time waste.
I assume def/armor/shielding values have incorrect formulas too..
I planned out excel sheets with lot of different variables so tomorrow i could Create client 10.41 formulas for myself. without this i cant continue, so gotta get them right and perfect else i will have problems in future when i try balance.

Also learned to use modalwindow function, whats going to be a our spellbook in this game.
I will get to it when i get over with this balancing i guess, right now its in the ToDo list.

Then i got few pointers how to make onLook functions work. So there is hope i dont need 100+ new spellscroll items with new ID. But this also added into ToDo list

There now is a working QuestLog, Hurray for Gerh [Who is not from this server :D]

Contributed some time to make teamwork possible even faster and smoother, but the setup to to join a team is now a bit trickier, ofc i guide you, how to use both softwares what you now need, if you want to join this team.

Team members who are changing Data for game must have SourceTree software and BitBucket to exhange files and to keep eachother up to date with latest data changes.
Teammembers now need Skype software to join "Teamchat".

I actually like that setting up for teamwork is harder, this rly shows, how much the other side is interested to help out.

[14.01.2015]

O boy, i got lost in codes :D i scripted 6hours in row and managed to do practically nothing.

The StartingQuestItems script is now in single file and it works correctly (fixed it myself *Le boss face*)

Changed the HomeTown script so, if in future i add more towns, i simply copypaste and change coordinates and monument unique ID.

added SpellScroll in-game, when used with high enough lvl and right vocation, you learn the spell.
i worked hours on the onLook function and tried to make it work, but then i found out that type:look does no longer exist in TFS1.0 . AAARGH DAT TIME WASTE.
So now i added create 100 SpellScrolls with different ID, to do list. No idea how to make items or change them. But when i get to that point, i know what i have to make lot of xD.

I prepared the working SpellScroll script. so if i do get the new scrolls with new ID's i simply gotta add it to action list and boom it works like an amaze.(hopefully)

well yeah.. that was all i did in this 6 hours :/

[13.01.2015]
I first looked some C++ tutorial which explains how to basic codes and loops and such.
Then i looked already existing .lua and .xml files and tried to understand each line to logically make the language make sense for me.
All the questions what popped out i added to problem section.

Well my scripting day just begun.
I will now try to make .lua file what has OnUse effect on sarcophagus:
Only druid/Knight/Sorc/Paladin can open this and will get his starting items once.
(4 different sarcophagus each ment for different vocation)

------several hours later..but still the same day

I now have 4 sarcophagus what will give starting items for specific vocation
(still have the item problem to return it default item if unique ID does not match)

i now have onUse monument what will make first town HomeTown and since the first quest is to find the town you get 1 time experience making it your hometown :D

Well, 3 people (none of them is me xd) seem to be interested a bit more about my server and seems like they are willing to spend more time helping me with project.
So far with only 1 i have shared most details about my server and his ready to script things for me when i need to. He also doesn't know much about tibia scripts, but his fast learner like me.
2 others have just freshly contacted me and will see how its going to turn out. Hopefully i get some manpower :D

[12.01.2015]
This mapping takes LOT of time, i skipped detailing areas for now.
And instead of mapping out the Quest areas i just hop into scripts. and make the map for scripted things later, because i want to see how hard and time consuming scripting is.
Im doing server alone anyway so little change for activity would be nice.
Still not yet given hope to find help for mapping.

[10.01.2015]
For saving up some time and get faster to scripting i just get important initial areas ready.
But it still takes LOT OF TIME!
But its not like i have sitting casually. I have been drawing map quite some hours.
Sadly thx to my pickiness and restrictions how to map pushed away the only mapper i had for help, so now doing it alone again :/
Anyway here is the area in progress, so you can see i'm still rushing to create the best & hardest PVE server out there.

[09.01.2015]
First AREA COMPLETE!! WAAAT! SOO AAMAZE!, Pop the alco!
I uploaded pictures in this post: Starting Area

I have not given hope to find more map helpers :p
Did u notice word 'more'??
Yap. 1 guy helps me to do a first main town! WAAAT! COOL!! bring the Drugz!!

Well i hope i can keep the steady pace of producing map content to the point i feel i should start scripting. Making new goals for early stage map.

So what i want to map before i move onto scripting:
1. Starting Area (check)
2. Main Town (check)
3. Chapter 1 quest
5. hunting area (check)
8. 1 daily quest

[08.01.2015]
Since it takes forever to create account in webbrowser i try to get account into server manually so i can try some scripting and mapping, while more educated ppl with php knowledge dish out some ideas for my web access.

O boy, 3 hours of "mapping" and did like 1 room (and only to simply test different things), lol
And i want to make entire custom world. Gj me.
Will c is it possible to get help with mapping. Because seems like a thing ppl don't do it for free.

Thanks to HalfAway, I got Znote AAC up and running perfectly.

[06.01.2015]
took upon myself to learn basic php punctuation and word meanings.
because so far i have gotten no help, and still trying to figure all of this out by my own...
Access Denied! welcome back!! Now in the apache error log.

[05.01.2015]
i can see DevAAC webpage now!! but nothing is working there! xD

[04.01.2015]
found error log :D
and was able to move away few errors.
still no permission

[03.01.2015]
no progress..

[02.01.2015]
Currently i set my eyez on: VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system
Nice, long and detailed guide.
Sadly it seems too outdated, so i'm trying to follow the guide with:
The Forgotten Server 1.0 & his latest Webpage Znote AAC_10

Stuck with the webpage access.
Problem posted here: VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

Last edited:
History Page 3

March 2015 - new content, bandits and cyclopses
[31.03.2015]
GJ ME! i destroyed my automatic live server updater! and rollbacked on some scripts and bugged my server!!
Hopefully all back to normal and working now.

Into this mess added new item: speedzy legs
key="description" value="gain movement speed for 5sec each time you get healed"

[30.03.2015]
new head slot item is ready! mainly for knights.
You so hatin' on low cap? (darky? :D)
Well then.. find yourself zvoid turban and if used correctly your cap will increase!
I'm going to lower quest item oz for next live update on that update, the new items will be seen in-game [and by seen this time, i mean you can look them :D]

[29.03.2015]
New legs are ready! mainly for knights.
Mana was an issue?
Well then.. get a load of intrinsic legs!
You want more information??
Then wait a while longer. (new items can be seen in-game) [literally seen atm, not like look seen, but only like seen xD]
But when i have reason to update live version again. You will also able to see the effects (if they ready)

[28.03.2015]
After so many refactoring has been done and recently finished new spellSystem, i finally going to continue on new content.

4 new spells added to game.
Detailed info about these will come along with patch 0.1.2 update.

[27.03.2015]
Still making spellSystem >:|

[26.03.2015]
Still making spellSystem.

[25.03.2015]
Refactoring spells now..
I was about to make new spells but then.. i knew i had to change 5 different tables!! to make it work for all parts for game..
Instead i started making new Spell system.
All spells now come from talkaction! bypassing spells.xml totally!
my own restrictions for spells! and above all! 1 GLOBAL TABEL FOR CONFIG!!
From this table i get everything: spellbook information, can i activate spell information, what functions to run information, EVERYTHING. i tell you its a lust.
Although i have formula there i did not convert that string to actual formula.
So changing more detailed information about spells are in the ??spell.lua config.
But still much better than having 5 freaking tables to change same information..

Also im adding more fancy magic effects on spells and to spell-Learning too.
currently it was rather "meh" visuals for casting spell. (and no effects on learning even though this is quite an achievement)

[23.03.2015]
Task Master is also now refactored and updated.

Bandit Quest Completed.

[22.03.2015]
Refactoring and updating and fixing NPC's has come to and End (expect Task Master)

Working on making Bandit Quest more appealing.
Adding some kind of Story behind it.
Adding Exp rewards while unrevealing the story.

[21.03.2015]
Refactoring NPC's and upgrading them with more information they hint players with.
They will tell where you can find these items or where does these monsters locate.
They hint what to do next or "secrets" what can be useful for you.
Sometimes it simple chance before they give hint, Sometimes it says it once when you take mission, sometimes you need certain quest completed before he hints, etc.

We refactor NPC's so in future it will be much faster for us to add new missions.

Also fixing some Bugs the NPC's still have.

We have new mapper in team i have not yet introduced, because been busy completing scripts and fixing them. He is detailing map for us. I will introduce him after we finish the early game update and push it to live version.

Nerfed vocation Druid mana regen from food.
removed useless Skills what Task Master rewards with (for now).

Nerfed Bandit Druid Summoning spell: Squirrels
Reduced Squirrels HP and increased summoning cooldown.

[20.03.2015]
Starting area and item uses upgraded.
Scripts what i did for server when i first started scripting, were so limited and long.
I made them dynamical.

[19.03.2015]
Maybe the knight passive update went unnoticed, but for a while Knight vocation had passive:
armor attribute from any source is doubled.
Now Mages and Druids also have a vocation passive:
Resistance attribute from any source is 25% higher.
Example: fire resistanece on item is 19.
Druid total resistance is: 23%​
Example2: fire resistanece on item is 19 and on another item you have added 2% fire resistance with gems
Druid total resistance is: 26%​

You see wat i did there? :D ? ? ?
Yesh i added breakpoints in game for make the min maxing more interesting for nerds like me.

[18.03.2015]
Changed food System.
All eatable items now grand different amount of hp and mana
Drinking water from vial is also considered a food. xD
Currently drinkable food is not stackable (no idea how to change it right now)

You can only eat 1 food type at once. There is 4x4 different foodTypes.
The food timers are completely changed.
The maximum amount of food you consume at once is 180seconds in duration.
The food itself doesn't give much of duration, but its faster than before.
The amount of hp and mana you get from food depends on vocation.
(previously all vocations were equal)

[17.03.2015]
Nice little dodgeable Aoe melee attack added to Big Daddy.
On that note, i think Big Daddy is ready for now.
Going to make some new items and spells for players now.
And when these are done i will get back to internal monster and boss testing.

[16.03.2015]
fixed Sorcerer Spell - barrier
Instead of taking away the barrier amount what it could absorb it added it xD

Big Daddy spell - GroundSpikes
Is now ready. This 1 spell is cooler than some of default tibia servers i have played for reals xD
Make it move it! Move it make it! :D

[15.03.2015]
Making new spell for Big Daddy - GroundSpikes
This is the greatest spell i have worked on so far.
It creates items, it removes items, it finds ppl, it finds monsters, it does damage.
This one big ass code right there. This spell literally has a brain :D
Also it gives extra defense vs extra damage types.

[14.03.2015]
New boss Added - Big Daddy
and first unique spell completed - Tremor
O yes idd, something nasty and special it is :D

Extra feature added on Cyclops onDeath
You will figure it out your own what is the "special feature" and you wont like it :D
But adds extra strategy how to kill cyclops.

[10.03.2015]
Buffed Bandit Hunter and Bandit Knight damage
(with the new amazing armor stat i added to game, bandits did no damage)

Scaling System Improved and fixed
Before when new player joined fight, Monster got healed to max hp.

New spell Added to Cyclops !! Its getting Close for completion

[11.03.2015]
Added New Spell for Cyclops. "Leap"
Not going into detail, but as name suggest, cyclops idd is jumping around.

Fixed AddEvent Errors on death
Fixed nil error with Stun spell
These errors didn't break the game, but were annoying on my end.

[09.03.2015]
New damage system in game. (removed origins)
Armor stat changed: Now also protects against physical damage

[08.03.2015]
Modified armor stat in game. Now also protects from any kind of physical damage.

First Cyclops spell is ready! Some Flatlander level **** right here :D
I don't want to reveal too much, you will see it yourself when the new content is fully ready to kick your ass!

[07.03.2015]
Monster Scaling system is kinda ready! (gotta move that script to global now and make it easy to you and access by all monsters.)

Working on new creature: Cyclops

[06.03.2015]
Modified my first stat in this game. Defense
It reduces any damage by the amount of defense value player has from equipment.

It was pickle to make at first, but the ground work has been done and future stats are much easier to implement. I shall do them, when the time comes!

Working on Monster Scaling formula. (The more players fight a monster, the stronger The Creature will be.)
This is the system what will allow players to farm monsters alone and with group and still be equally challenged and rewarded.

[05.03.2015]
more Hints and helping scripts in Starting area.
When dieing with Knight, i also send them text how to use armorup spell at its best.
When you have killed Skeleton and you don't complete first quest (make village your hometown.)
Instead of starting from very beginning you start near the Dummy.

Bandits now ambush. Also made it so you can sneak pass most of them.
Now there is more room to fight with them without worring about pulling more bandits.

added long term Reward system for beta players:
1. If you complete Beta , you get your own hero statue in town.
Top 1 players of each vocation will get to choose a Hero statue with their name on it.

2. NPC's will talk about glorious players who have achieved great things.

Ups, i accidentally dropped my god hammers.
Nerf Hammer landed on Druids and Buff Hammer on Knight.
heat and shiver spell: Formula changed from [L*10+mL*30+100] to [L*10+mL*20+100]
Heal spell: Formula changed from [L*15 + mL*25 + 50] to [L*15 + mL*10 + 50]
Manacost changed from [20] to [30]​
Strike spell: Formula changed from [L*10 + sL*(mL+1) + 75] to [ L*10) +sL*15 +mL*5 +75]
armorup spell: also protects from physical damage
ruby armor spell: Fixed fail, where instead of reducing the damage taken by 65% it instead increased damage taken by 650%

[04.03.2015]
NPC's now selling items individually not globally.
Before when someone completed mission and unlocked more items in trade window, everyone could buy the items. Now only the player who unlocked the item, gets to buy it. Everyone else have to complete the mission in order to do it their own.

Fire fields do less damage overall. Stepping on the same fire field type, no longer stacks the aftereffects. Reduced the amount of errors i get with new field system, still not yet perfect.

Druids can still solo bosses >.>
Added new spell to boss: -Teleportation

New system almost ready. Monsters now can be popped out, out of nowhere.
Bandits ambush almost completed.

[03.03.2015]
Thanks for new players who are trying to my server i was able to balance my server much faster :)

Questlog is up to date with current missions and tasks.
(bandits and main town)(level 1-4 content)

1. Fixed starting area: 3 of the mirror rooms were out of position and dealt fire damage when stepped on stairs

2. Updated spells:
ArmorUp: added more detailed description, what this spell does
death and spark: Formula changed from [L*20+mL*30+75] to [L*20+mL*35+75]
heat and shiver spell: Formula changed from [L*10+mL*35+100] to [L*10+mL*30+100]
barrier: Mana cost reduced from [100] to [80]
ruby armor: added additional effect: When taking fire damage: you gain 30 hp

3. Updated NPC's:
NPC's now tell you, how much experience you got upon completing task/mission
some missions now give more experience

4. Nerfed bandit Hunter and Bandit Knight damage

5. Changed Bandits loot:
Leather item drop chance is decreased from 6% to 4,5%
Spell Scroll drop chance is increased from 2% to 2,5%
Cloth drop chance is decreased from 80% to 25%
6. Changed Archanos loot:
Meat drop chance is increased from 30% to 60% (counts 2, remains the same)
Apple drop chance is increase from 20% to 30% (counts from 5 to 10)

7. Buffed Archanos:
Fire and Energy resistance increased
Hp increased
Range damage increased
8. Removed Level requirements from most of the items

9. Updated existing items and their cap:
Leather items: Weight less and now give speed boost
Fur items: Weight less and give a little less Armor
Zvoid Shield: gives extra attribute: magic level +1
Bag: Weights alot more

[01.03.2015]
Updated map, Added new fields to early game
Going to add some kind of tutorial too soon.

Entire Boss Room system is working now: and its dynamical! woo, this means easy to recreate such things when just putting numbers into tables :D
but for players, here is how it works:
BossLever = bring players standing on button tile to boss room.
It will clean the bossRoom out of items what would make damage and previous boss, if its still there.

QueBossLever = This will kick players from button tiles when they are just afking there and not entering boss room.

BossRoomLeaving Stone = You can leave the bossroom when using it.

Then we found a lil mechanical issue with boss behaviour, buffed and fixed that :3
I dare you do find more "cheats" how to avoid massive damage.

Also fixed Bandit Hunter.
Didnt know that range can only be used as "spells" for monsters..
Well armor doesn't simply block their damage then :|
Im so going to make new armor system or attribute outside the sourcecode if these issues keep piling up..

Scripting L3 is soon completed and playable.
There is like 2 things to do: Questlog fix and NPC shop system. we might going to delay the shop system, its not that important anyway for now.. its a beta 0.1 afterall..

Last edited:
Whi World Patch Timeline:
This list is contained of BIG changes what will affect game entirely.
Keep in mind that, new area always means new monsters, items, spells.

Patch 0.0.9
Available to create account, log in and "play" in differently balanced custom server, Dummy :p

Patch 0.1.0
Fores area.
NPC systems: Task system, collecting mission system, exploring mission system.
new Spell learning system.
new custom weapon system.
new monsters AI improved. (unique spells)

patch 0.1.1

Bandit Mountain area.
new Boss room system.
new spell casting system for players.
new shop system for NPC's.
new damage system calculator. (First signs of player statistic collecting)
monsters AI improved. (spell pattern, improved target switching)

patch 0.1.2
Cyclops Dungeon area.
new Item upgrades/enchanting system.
new death system for players.
new food system.
Boss room system rework.
monsters AI improved. (checking environment around them, stances, building environment)

patch 0.1.3
Forest area rework.
new Cooking system.
new Brewing system.
new Custom skillpoint system.
new Hardcore system.
monsters AI improved. (advanced path finding system, passives, debuff system)

----- this is as much I got for 16.05.2015

patch 0.1.4
Bandit Mountain level 2 - Hehemi
monsters AI improved
. (actual advanced MONSTER AI and spellCreating system)
new PlayerData system created (halfway)
new feature in Boss rooms (hardcore life protection)
new tools added to game.
new contruction system system.
new spellBook system.
climbing system update
updated TFS to 1.1.x

patch 0.1.5
Cyclops dungeon rework.
new
skillTree system.
new bounty system.
new loot system.
new NPC System.
----- this is as much I got for 19.08.2015
new reputation system.
new quest system.
new tutorial
new potion system
new food system
new condition system
new addEvent system
new highscore system
new challenge event
new item system
new death system
new stat system
hardcore system improved
container system improved
upgrade system improved
damage system improved
playerdata system improved
herb system improved
monsters AI
improved
maps improved
recipe system improved

----- slow and steady: 26.12.2015

patch 0.1.6
new spawn system
new
spellCreating system
new item weight system
new modal window system
new teleport system
new central system
new token system
new activity chart for website
new
content in forest (2 new areas, 1 new quest)
new content in bandit mountain (1 new mission)
new content in rooted catacombs (1 new quests, 1 new mission, 1 new monster, 8new equipment items)
new monster AI

updated gem system
updated recipes
updated loot system
updated skillTree
updated special bags (gem, loot, herb bag)
updated getPath
updated herbs
updated potions
updated stone upgrades
added Tonka herb information collecting to tasks
added buff display
added more depot room
changed game experience rewards
----- Patch 0.1.5.8 (date 18.08.2016)
added content in forest ( 2 new quest)
added content in bandit mountain (1 new mission)
added content in rooted catacombs (5 new quests, 10+ new mission, 4 new monster, 33 new equipment items)
new Lore Boss!! - Demon Skeleton (with boss area and new items)
added several new upgrade items and consumes and special items
updated spell book
new minigame - Drinking game
new minigame - Bomberman
new profession system - crafting and creating things give levels and unlocks new craftables
new profession - woodcutting - players can saw/chop down trees
new profession - building - players can now build their own houses
new profession - cooking - players can make dishes
new profession - crafting - players can craft items and furniture
new profession - mining - player can mine minerals
new profession - smithing - players can smith items
new profession - brewing - players can make potions
new profession - enchanting - players can craft magical items or spells
new profession - farming - players can grow trees and herbs
new action system - helps me to make and manage game events faster and better
new central system - helps me to organize and manage all server scripts
new tutorial - with 17 rooms
There were so many changes this patch its hard to mention all. Lets just move forward now, ok!
----- Patch 0.1.6 (date 20.04.2017)

patch 0.1.7
new upgrade gems

new lore system - story texts what are unlocked when game progresses
update pvp system - (allow pvp once again)
new world pvp system

patch 0.1.8
--- when all above is ready and working perfectly, I will do a bit advertising.
If at this time, Whi World gets enough capital support, the game will go a bit off-course to create a "perfect" official public beta. (which means skipping to add more content and going straight to client editing and sprite buying)

patch 0.1.9
cyclops dungeon level 2 - maybe final
bandit mountain level 3 - final
insect cave - bonus adventure

patch 0.2.0
start working on OTC (hopefully Unity client instead)
keep adding more content to Whi World

patch 0.3.0
lunch Whi World website

patch 0.4.0 - 0.9.9
start working on new sprites

patch 1.0.0
Whi World Official release around the world.

Last edited:
some Patch 0.1.3 action
moved to history links

Last edited:
Looking for teammembers:
*** Website ***
1. Looking for photoshopper who can make images for me:
logos, backgrounds, button like pictures (logout, character, highscores, etc)
2. Looking for website manager/coder:
Person who can implement unique things to website and pull data out of database and make it look nice and smooth.
We have a plan, but takes lot of learning to do it.
*** Scripting ***
1. Looking for Scripter, who is comfortable or eager to learn how to script in [TFS 1.0]
We have loads of Things to do scripts unwritten, and lot of System unbuilt for server, Join us when you want learn thing or 2 and contribute for Whi World.
*** Mapping ***
1. Looking for Map detailer:
I have created and keep creating areas with little detailing to produce areas faster, Looking someone who likes to make areas look creepy/cool/fit to the theme.
As a mapper you are not creating or brainstorming ideas about areas. You will be making already existing areas look better.
You ofcourse can give ideas, but when will them implemented will be discussed in team.
*** Spriting ***
1. Looking for Spriter:
Lets make the game look good and reach for bigger audience.
Spriter will be drawing from tiles to items, from monsters to animated effects.

**If you want to make this server global(available for large market(1kk+ppl)), then ALL the sprites in game must be altered (and by all i mean all.. (currently about ~500+different sprites used). Why can't we market server with current sprites? because law is a bitch.
*** OTClient***
1. Looking for person who knows how to modify OTClient:
I know very little about Clients in general, but what i do know are:
1. You can change how much tiles you see at once.
2. Change the outfit of player UI
3. Add Extra "healthBarLike" bars to track something.
4. Remove buttons we don't need and add buttons what would be useful.
5. Make buttons open modalWindows

If you know how to change some of these, i would happy to have you in my team.

BACK TO MAIN POST

Last edited:
History Page 2

February 2015 - mainly scripting first scripts, thinking about custom website
[28.02.2015]
Map updated:
added Bandit mountain
added boss room
added preBoss room

added new statue, onUse effect is:
converts all your eaten food to HP and Mana instantly
this is so, that players don't have to wait for hp and mana to try boss again.
(if they have food with them in first place)

Working on dynamical boss room in and out mechanics
Currently i have lever what teleports player(s) in the boss room along with the boss.
and lever what is suppose to kick afkers near bossLever.
currently que lever is not working correctly. going to make it tomorrow.
In matter of fact, hopefully i get the entire system working tomorrow.

1 time Boss rewards added

[27.02.2015]
added 1 time boss reward system.
Player who deals most damage to boss now gets EXP reward for killing the boss (only once)
Items can now give skill bonuses.
Example items:
shield: +2 shielding and resistance spells give 15% more resistance
shield: +1 mageskill and elemental damage spells do 10% more damage

Players not longer drop items or loose exp.
Currently don't know how to make death penalties more specific, but no need it for beta anyway.
Field system is completed.
Tip: avoid death fields (1 does not simply step on it and live to talk about it)
[unless he has lvl 5 mage nearby, who has obtained dispell]

Started designing layout and sorting information.
This website most likely will no make it into beta.

[26.02.2015]
Started making Field system.
Every field in game is going trough a custom script.
Currently i have made system for fire field and energy field.
All fields does the initial damage depending on what action id they have.
(so we no longer have to script any future fields, we just rank up the action id)
Fire burns you always half the previous damage after every 3 sec.
Energy burns you after every 1 seconds for some damage.
Today, going to add Death field and poison field and purple field too.

Now NPC's tell you if they have new mission for you, when you complete missions
No need to guess.

Working on Boss room teleportation. halfway done for now.
But the preboss que room needs some more nitty gritty things like:
spectator mode and campfire what gives you hp back instantly from all the food.
(this way you don't have to wait long time to retry the boss after you kill or fail to kill it.)

Added new spell for Sorcerers: Same like his first spell spark, but now with death damage.

Added loot to boss. Now only needs balancing
2 new items added to game:
Shield - gives 10% energy resistance and 50def. adds 15% resistance to all resistance buff spells
Book - gives 20% energy resistance and 20def. Increases elemental damage spells by 10%.
[items don't have vocation limitation. Expect wands]

[25.02.2015]
First grand scale test was engaged (have tested before too ofc, but now played the game with 2 players from start to end)

Gameplay itself played itself out smoothly, but found few annoying bugs:
The shop system was global. 1 player did mission, everyone had access to trade with that NPC
Going to try to make it individual, else i gotta make the trading a little less comfortable for players.

Questlog stopped working at some point xD so gotta find the mistake and fix that too.
Overall early game was fine.
The new things i added to game: Bandits and Boss
they were tested pretty must first time.

When we first tried solo them. we just died. fights lasted ~3-5min but their CC was too huge and in the end they trapped you. The strategy is to kill druid first because he has grazy heal..
with 2 ppl it wasn't that hard because bandit mage focused his CC on 1 player and Druid "summonblocked" another player. or when they trapped 1 then the other could go for clear kill.
It was lot of fun though.
But in the end i nerfed Mage damage and Druid HP.
All these fights the hunter was bugged. Fixed that too now.
Planning to reduce mage cc too.

Now we "meh" items you can kill ~2 bandit camps (4+4 bandits)
Without sourcecode change i wont nerf/buff them anymore. Because i need to take the pathfinding away from monsters. they are so stupid and slow to choose their steps atm.

Also we tried to solo boss, if you don't step on bombs its doable. only Knights cant solo them.
But its all because of this TFS 1.x pathfinding.. these monsters sometimes step back or wait before they start chasing again.. allowing you to kite without taking burst damage for looong time.

So for now i just buffed boss defence a little, but cant do some major changes due to fact i don't know how greatly the better pathfinding for monsters changes them.

fixed few small issues on the go:
Fixed bandit loot (dropped wrong items)
fixed 1 quest (had storage value overlapping)
nerfed reward scaling formulas

Also made NPC even better now.
They take in even more information about your state of game. and respond to you.
But it only works atm when you start the conversation.
Going to add these smart texts in middle of conversations too

[24.02.2015]
Updated spellBook and now shows also the spells what you have when you start the game.
Priest now will {heal} you even when you are not saying hi, and does not take Chat Channel focus.

First boss is ready. and seems now its bugless.
As much information you gathered before, this will be as much you get :D.
Details about his spells you would have to see and die for yourself :3

[22.02.2015]
Boss now has improved AI
Going to add new spells Teleport if more players, Secondary target shots and secondary fieldBombs.
Learned to make new Fields to the game.
Soon going to add field system.
Boss can shoot small Fields what turn big after certain amount of time and do custom dmg when stepped on.

[21.02.2015]
Command !spells now open ups a window of learned spells you have with detailed information.

Boss has a freaking Brain !! Oo
He now does spell patterns.
Working on target data collecting and target changing.
In different situation boss will act differently.
What i mean is: When you cast a spell, Boss monsters will try to counter it with their own set of spells. And This will allow to give action for all the players who are fighting with the boss.
Everyone has now something to do.

And even though i worked ~10h per day i wasn't able to make it work for beta. Estimated time will be pushed few days ahead.

[20.02.2015]
command !keys now open ups window of collected Keys with information:
where did you get this key
and if you have used the key, then also says, where did you use it.

Modifed campfires. (now has a chance to fail to put them off)
Added 4 new tasks (bandits)

9 hours of trying to figure out how to make monster spell pattern.
I think i'm close to breaktrough now.

[19.02.2015]
Exploration mission system added (previously it was planned to be called adventure mission)
daily Exploration mission system added. (scales with levels)

not going to add boss missions. Instead there will be 1 time Experience reward for killing a boss. (will be launched with beta.)

New NPC Peeter added
New Exploration mission added (put down campfires)
4 new item collecting mission added
new daily exploration mission added (like always, scales with levels)

Learned to use globalEvent a bit more. Some items now respawn in game :eek:! Find dem secrets! :3
Also for mappers.. or for myself, mapping is more fun now, because we can take into consideration that tiles can now fly around, talk or do whatever.

[17.02.2015]
Changed the sprite for first wand and perfected script.
No longer shoots 4 times in row different elemental types.
instead> shoots once, but does 4 time damage with different elemental types.

Bandit druid now heals everybody but players (all the monsters he can find)
--Still issues with summoning spell though

Added 2 new wands to game: both of them make instant spells better when equipped.

Loot for all bandits is fully done
Weapons have now been updated and working perfectly (attack speed added)

New spell for druids is added: shiver (does ice damage)

RAIZE YOUR DONGERS! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ [if i dont see this image in post by the end of the day(18.02) i'm dissapointed.]
We have new person in team: @dhrsantan

[16.02.2015]
Items.xml
Weapons. xml has now new sorting system
Easier to find s**t

Moved map around a lil, smaller chance you get lost in the start

Full leather equipment added to game.
Not sure am i going to bring set system to beta yet.

Armor balanced

Reworking Weapons
Different weapons have different attack speed.

The monsters have now loot.
new Mace and Axe are being forged.
and 2 new wands are being crafted by finest Candalf'like guy

Bandit hunter: (ready)
long range: strong physical damage hits every 2.5sec
long range: has 10% chance to crit (100% more damage)
close range: [skipped this atm]

-------------

Mapped new mountain area. Are is build so you will be pulling always 4 monsters on yourself at once. and you have quite decent room to fight with them, without pulling another pack of them.

Monsters there are: Bandit knight/mage/druid/hunter
Bandit knight: (ready)
close range: swings every second second
close range: has 10% chance to pierce trough armor. (every 10sec)

Bandit mage: (ready)
long range: shoots magic walls to trap the player (and rly does trap, had lot of fun playing around with that guy :D)
short range: rapid energy damage spell

Bandit druid: (not ready and having issues)
long range: mass heals everybody (expect player)
long range: shoots fire damage
long range?: summons up to 5 squirrels what follow summoner, this way its very annoying to chase down the druid (squirrels have enough hp to sustain 2-3 attacks)

Bandit hunter: (not ready)
long range: strong physical damage hits every 2.5sec
long range: has 10% chance to crit (100% more damage)
close range: weak melee attack, but slows target(maybe slow stacks too, depends how easy is to make stackable)

[15.02.2015]
Reverted back to TFS 1.0
Knight is balanced and remade the ArmorUp spell.
Now gives movement speed boost when armor is off
Knights can kite!! w00
eehm, did some things here and there and ready to map new area for new content today(after i have had some sleep)

If you noticed i haven't done paladin(hunter).
Its because this guy wont make it to beta launch.. not enuf time!
well then dats it for now.

[13.02.2015]
This is hopeless cause(due to fact i cant compile), but also irrelevant, Seems you can do almost anything with scripts.
The only part what will change with codes is TFS version.
Currently its still TFS 1.0 but im making my scripts both for TFS 1.1 and TFS 1.0
Because when experience handling issue gets fixed for TFS 1.1 i will continue from there and forget TFS 1.0 all together
(i get my TFS versions from releases)

Today morning i finished Knight Second spell, what makes damage.
Today i hopefully can balance the early game for Knights too.
so not much of scripting today and more like Playing :D FUNFUN :D

This weekend we will have scripting and playing session with fellow teammembers and friends. We are going to play on this server and "balance it"

[12.02.2015]
Knight has now balanced weapon to do some damage.
His ArmorUp spell is BUFFED ALOT like 5 times better than before xD and now has customerfriendly wearoff (no longer has to guess when the buff is down)
Armor Up also scales with stats.
Magic level increases duration.
Level and magic level together increase armor value

spell Barrier now has scaling system too.
The more stats you have the more you can absorb

Keep in mind that all spells can be altered with specific items when they are equipped.

back to the weapon. its kinda funny but whatever. All weapons now have a script attached to them. currently the value ATTACK on sword doesn't mean anything xD, but i will find use for that attribute for some weapons. maybe. :D [currently i'm just showing average physical damage with attack value]
The reason why i have it like this is: it is very hard to keep the sourcecode formula under control for my server. So i decided i make my own simple formula. Each weapon has its own damage, not multiplied by anything.

Further into game i have now lot of unused attributes (factor, defence value, attack value)
Time will tell how i use them.

[11.02.2015]
Knight has new spell: Armor Up
Gives 10 armor (tomorrow i will see how much it should give after balancing Knight vocation)
now i have Upgrade Stones in game. They give armor to items.
Tier1 stones give 1 armor until total of 5 armor. Tier 2 stones give 2 armor at once and go up to 9.

Also Slowly upgrading to TFS 1.1, customized some scripts over already, BUT there is 1 HUGE issue with tfs 1.1, i cant turn off exp gain and at the same time get exp with scripts..

And for last thing. Found out that my NPC's arent actually that smart, there are some bugs. Gotta fix them soon.

[10.02.2015]
Not rly early game content i'm scripting here, but whatever, im doing something.
Finished first part of Upgrade system. I can now add any kind of attribute i want to item with gems.
Examples: Dragon Damage/resistance, Undead damage/resistance, PvP damage/resistance, etc
Why i did this? no idea.. not even needed for beta xD, i wanted to add armor to attributes with gems and then i just got carried away.
Well then.. i didn't even make script what add armor with item :\
I will make it next asap and rush with on with the knight vocation for beta..
time is closing in!

[09.02.2015]
Changed spellScrolls scripts (now i have tables for onLook and onUse effect) much easier to add future spellscrolls. Polished few other scripts too.
Tried to figure out how to make knight spell, but no avail.
Tried to figure out first paladin spell also. Seems like its gona work. somehow, soon.

[08.02.2015]
Yeiia. Sorcerers have now new spell: Barrier
Cost: 100 mana, CD: 20sec
Effect: Gives barrier what absorbs 100damage.
barrier takes 50% less damage from all sources.

Almost like mana shield. but you cast it before.
You can think of it like with 100mana you add 200 hp.

In boss fights its ment to block burst damage and early game its simply a tool for spending mana.

In the end-game also items will boost this spell significantly.

[07.02.2015]
2 more NPC's added (Smith and Cook)
both have new collecting missions.
All NPC's are now smarter (their messages depend in what state you are)

Well, almost a month has passed when i first "created" a team.
Currently there are 2 person in team. me and Gerh.
I have gotten lot of help from this team, when i have issues with scripts or website.
Thank you again: Limos, Ninja, HalfAway, Vanderley who has been actively answering my questions when i have posted/asked them something.

Well, i just tried to bring back the focus to fact that joining my team is still an option.
We are more experienced with data changing now and have far better todo list compared to the one i had in start. When you join my team as: whatever you can do, i assure you, you will have something to do. Also perhaps we will have some funtime testing things too. Because well last day we did already had competition Me vs Gerh playing in the server :D. Le fun times.

Also when you noticed we have estimated beta launch.
So extra people helping along with the project would speed that launch time up.

For mappers, same thing as before. Still need a map detailer. I got areas, but haven't used time to make it look nice. And most likely wont do it before launch either. If you want to chisel some great maps for tibia players, here's your chance.

[06.02.2015]
Chain mission system added (some mission require some other missions completed before you can take new one)

finished NPC Priest
NPC priest has now 3 missions (endgame missions, no idea why i did these missions xD)

Tasks are now shown in Questlog (and removed when task done)
Mission are now shown in Questlog (and removed when mission done)
4 tasks added to questlog
3 mission added to questlog

[04.02.2015]
finished NPC Tanner

i now have daily item collecting mission what scales with levels.

Im missing: adventure/daily adventure mission (traveling around talking to other NPC's or doing something at some place, etc)
Im missing: ~boss missions / daily ~boss missions (similar to task system, also daily should scale with level)

[03.02.2015]
I now have now item collecting mission

Added NPC Tanner - he will be giving out some missions, daily mission and shop where he is buying "tanning" materials. (first money income for players in game :D)

There is now 3 new missions: wolf, boar, bear (item collecting missions)

[02.02.2015]
Pretty chillaxed day.
Entire Task system was ready today and rest of day spent on having fun and finally reworking the task system to make it more developer friendly. (now to add task you only alter table)
Small overall planning what to do next and well
tomorrow going to add initial mission npc.
Don't feel like updating this thread post 1 right now, but i feel like i will do it soon
(its simply makes it even better to browse trough my latest updates and more accurate information titles)
This thread is not only keeping you up to date, but also keeping myself on track and gives me hints what to do next.

[01.02.2015]
Well.. no big update then..
I was trying to upgrade Task Master by adding chooseable skill rewards.
I got it working, but trying to figure out how could i make the code look thinner, because right now for each task i copy-paste ~12 lines what are exactly the same xD

There is now 4 new tasks: Dear, Wolf, Boar, Bear

Also trying to modify the npc text more user friendly, by adding test for every end.
what i mean is, right now when you say a word what usually does something, but it doesnt do anything this time because none of the requirements you need aren't matching it will say and do nothing.. so it kinda annoying..
I cant fix it with simple IF else thing. so its more complex.. will c if i get it work somehow better.

Last edited:
I like dynamic code :)
May or may not work because i didn't test it but I thought it would be something you could learn from :)
Code:
-- unique ID: 10001 sorcerer only quest
-- unique ID: 10002 druid only quest
-- unique ID: 10003 paladin only quest
-- unique ID: 10004 knight only quest

local c = {
    uniqueId = 10000, -- using vocation id + 10000
    level = 0, -- greater then this level
    bag = 1996, -- grey bag
    voc = {
        [1] = { -- sorcerer
                ["weapon"] = {2376, 1}, -- sword
                ["armor"] = {2467, 1} -- leather armor
            },
        [2] = { -- druid
                ["weapon"] = {2376, 1},
                ["armor"] = {2467, 1}
            },
        [3] = { -- paladin
                ["weapon"] = {2376, 1},
                ["armor"] = {2467, 1}
            },
        [4] = { -- knight
                ["weapon"] = {2376, 1},
                ["armor"] = {2467, 1}
            }
        }
}

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition, isHotkey)
    if item.uid == (Player(cid):getVocation() + c.uniqueId) then
        if Player(cid):getLevel() > c.level then
            Player(cid):sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Trying to open "..Player(cid):getVocation():getDescription().." Sarcophagus")
            if Player(cid):getStorageValue(Player(cid):getVocation() + c.uniqueId)  == -1 then
                Player(cid):addItem(c.bag, 1) --grey bag
                Container(Item(c.bag).uid):addItem(c.voc[Player(cid):getVocation()]["weapon"][1], c.voc[Player(cid):getVocation()]["weapon"][2]) --sword
                Container(Item(c.bag).uid):addItem(c.voc[Player(cid):getVocation()]["armor"][1], c.voc[Player(cid):getVocation()]["armor"][2]) --armor
                Player(cid):sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You opened "..Player(cid):getVocation():getDescription().." Sarcophagus and found a "..getItemDescriptions(c.bag).name)
                Player(cid):setStorageValue((Player(cid):getVocation() + c.uniqueId), 1)
            else
                Player(cid):sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "It is empty")
            end
        else
            Player(cid):sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "It won't open")
        end
    else
        Player(cid):sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "you are too GOD for this script")
        return false
    end
end

Last edited:
5. What Talktype colords exist?
i know only few, is there a list of all text colors somewhere?
Here is a list of various things defined in const.h within the source code:

Current Talktypes(colors will depend on talk type):
PHP:
enum SpeakClasses : uint8_t {
    TALKTYPE_SAY = 1,
    TALKTYPE_WHISPER = 2,
    TALKTYPE_YELL = 3,
    TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_FROM = 4,
    TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_TO = 5,
    TALKTYPE_CHANNEL_Y = 7,
    TALKTYPE_CHANNEL_O = 8,
    TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_NP = 10,
    TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_PN = 12,
    TALKTYPE_BROADCAST = 13,
    TALKTYPE_CHANNEL_R1 = 14, //red - #c text
    TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_RED_FROM = 15, //@name@text
    TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_RED_TO = 16, //@name@text
    TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY = 35,
    TALKTYPE_MONSTER_YELL = 36,

TALKTYPE_CHANNEL_R2 = 0xFF //#d
};

4. how to change the default green color of MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR?
Player(cid):sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "text")
i know i can: doCreatureSay(cid, "text", TALKTYPE_...) but its not exactly the same thing.
i want it to be in your face text message(+in server log channel) but i would like to use different colors

Current Message types(color will also depend on type):
PHP:
enum MessageClasses : uint8_t {
    MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE        = 0x04, /*FIXME Blue message in the console*/
    MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_RED        = 0x0D, /*Red message in the console*/
    MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT        = 0x11, /*White message at the bottom of the game window and in the console*/
    MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING        = 0x12, /*Red message in game window and in the console*/
    MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE        = 0x13, /*White message in game window and in the console*/
    MESSAGE_STATUS_SMALL        = 0x14, /*White message at the bottom of the game window"*/
    MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR            = 0x15, /*Green message in game window and in the console*/
    MESSAGE_DAMAGE_DEALT        = 0x16,
    MESSAGE_DAMAGE_RECEIVED        = 0x17,
    MESSAGE_HEALED            = 0x18,
    MESSAGE_EXPERIENCE            = 0x19,
    MESSAGE_DAMAGE_OTHERS        = 0x1A,
    MESSAGE_HEALED_OTHERS        = 0x1B,
    MESSAGE_EXPERIENCE_OTHERS        = 0x1C,
    MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT        = 0x1D, /*White message at the bottom of the game window and in the console*/
    MESSAGE_LOOT            = 0x1E,
    MESSAGE_EVENT_ORANGE        = 0x23, /*Orange message in the console*/
    MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE    = 0x24  /*Orange message in the console*/
};

1. When this line is triggered is this have 10% chance to do an action?
if math.random(1, 10) == 1 then

Short answer, yes. Long answer: Google to find out more about more accurate randomization.

2. Are these these lines representing animations? like glitter for sec or smoke poof for sec, etc?
fromPosition:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)

Yes. You need a position(fromPosition) to let the client know where the magic effect will appear.
Currently available effects as taken from source(const.h):
PHP:
enum MagicEffectClasses : uint8_t {
    CONST_ME_FIRST = 1,
    CONST_ME_DRAWBLOOD = CONST_ME_FIRST,
    CONST_ME_LOSEENERGY = 2,
    CONST_ME_POFF = 3,
    CONST_ME_BLOCKHIT = 4,
    CONST_ME_EXPLOSIONAREA = 5,
    CONST_ME_EXPLOSIONHIT = 6,
    CONST_ME_FIREAREA = 7,
    CONST_ME_YELLOW_RINGS = 8,
    CONST_ME_GREEN_RINGS = 9,
    CONST_ME_HITAREA = 10,
    CONST_ME_TELEPORT = 11,
    CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT = 12,
    CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE = 13,
    CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED = 14,
    CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN = 15,
    CONST_ME_HITBYFIRE = 16,
    CONST_ME_HITBYPOISON = 17,
    CONST_ME_MORTAREA = 18,
    CONST_ME_SOUND_GREEN = 19,
    CONST_ME_SOUND_RED = 20,
    CONST_ME_POISONAREA = 21,
    CONST_ME_SOUND_YELLOW = 22,
    CONST_ME_SOUND_PURPLE = 23,
    CONST_ME_SOUND_BLUE = 24,
    CONST_ME_SOUND_WHITE = 25,
    CONST_ME_BUBBLES = 26,
    CONST_ME_CRAPS = 27,
    CONST_ME_GIFT_WRAPS = 28,
    CONST_ME_FIREWORK_YELLOW = 29,
    CONST_ME_FIREWORK_RED = 30,
    CONST_ME_FIREWORK_BLUE = 31,
    CONST_ME_STUN = 32,
    CONST_ME_SLEEP = 33,
    CONST_ME_WATERCREATURE = 34,
    CONST_ME_GROUNDSHAKER = 35,
    CONST_ME_HEARTS = 36,
    CONST_ME_FIREATTACK = 37,
    CONST_ME_ENERGYAREA = 38,
    CONST_ME_SMALLCLOUDS = 39,
    CONST_ME_HOLYDAMAGE = 40,
    CONST_ME_BIGCLOUDS = 41,
    CONST_ME_ICEAREA = 42,
    CONST_ME_ICETORNADO = 43,
    CONST_ME_ICEATTACK = 44,
    CONST_ME_STONES = 45,
    CONST_ME_SMALLPLANTS = 46,
    CONST_ME_CARNIPHILA = 47,
    CONST_ME_PURPLEENERGY = 48,
    CONST_ME_YELLOWENERGY = 49,
    CONST_ME_HOLYAREA = 50,
    CONST_ME_BIGPLANTS = 51,
    CONST_ME_CAKE = 52,
    CONST_ME_GIANTICE = 53,
    CONST_ME_WATERSPLASH = 54,
    CONST_ME_PLANTATTACK = 55,
    CONST_ME_TUTORIALARROW = 56,
    CONST_ME_TUTORIALSQUARE = 57,
    CONST_ME_MIRRORHORIZONTAL = 58,
    CONST_ME_MIRRORVERTICAL = 59,
    CONST_ME_SKULLHORIZONTAL = 60,
    CONST_ME_SKULLVERTICAL = 61,
    CONST_ME_ASSASSIN = 62,
    CONST_ME_STEPSHORIZONTAL = 63,
    CONST_ME_BLOODYSTEPS = 64,
    CONST_ME_STEPSVERTICAL = 65,
    CONST_ME_YALAHARIGHOST = 66,
    CONST_ME_BATS = 67,
    CONST_ME_SMOKE = 68,
    CONST_ME_INSECTS = 69,
    CONST_ME_DRAGONHEAD = 70,
    CONST_ME_ORCSHAMAN = 71,
    CONST_ME_ORCSHAMAN_FIRE = 72,
    CONST_ME_THUNDER = 73,
    CONST_ME_FERUMBRAS = 74,
    CONST_ME_CONFETTI_HORIZONTAL = 75,
    CONST_ME_CONFETTI_VERTICAL = 76,
    // 77-157 are empty
    CONST_ME_BLACKSMOKE = 158,
    CONST_ME_LAST = CONST_ME_BLACKSMOKE,

//for internal use, dont send to client
    CONST_ME_NONE             = 0xFF
};
3. How do i know what type is what? i only have 16 different types of liquid. Is there a file where it shows fluidTypes?
local fluidType = {3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 15, 19}

Fluid types are defined in const.h as well:
PHP:
enum FluidTypes_t : uint8_t {
    FLUID_NONE = FLUID_EMPTY,
    FLUID_WATER = FLUID_BLUE,
    FLUID_BLOOD = FLUID_RED,
    FLUID_BEER = FLUID_BROWN,
    FLUID_SLIME = FLUID_GREEN,
    FLUID_LEMONADE = FLUID_YELLOW,
    FLUID_MILK = FLUID_WHITE,
    FLUID_MANA = FLUID_PURPLE,