• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World - Open Source Server with Configurable Features

You went way too far, Your game is not even like tibia anymore... Its just a crap machine by everything I have read.
In the trash it goes!
Completely agree.
Quite understandable, this game will not be for everybody. And you are right, this game is not like tibia. Because I'm not making tibia. I'm making something what will interest me and hopefully thousands of other players who have never played tibia before when its released.

Thats where your going to get sued, Do you have proper documents to allow you to do this? And Re-create tibia and call it your own game? Because this is OTLand, (Stand for Open Tibia Land) Not Copy tibia and re-make it into my own game then call it my own land.. Your just a theif in my eyes...

wow lost all respect for this zaggy mfr
go make another realmap p2w zaggy and tell ppl who actually change stuff that they're theifing tibia LOL

Thats where your going to get sued, Do you have proper documents to allow you to do this? And Re-create tibia and call it your own game? Because this is OTLand, (Stand for Open Tibia Land) Not Copy tibia and re-make it into my own game then call it my own land.. Your just a theif in my eyes...
TFS is open source. This means do I want or not, my source is also open if anybody wants to see it. So far nobody cares nor should care.
Almost all scripts are my made.
The future client will be heavily modified OT Client, which is also Open source.
ALL sprites will also be changed as the last touch for the game. Leaving me with no traces of copyright problems.

EDIT: Why I am in OTLand event though I'm not making open tibia server?
Because I start with baby steps and game is very much like tibia. + Where else I could learn faster about TFS itself than here?

You think this is no time place for similar games. But I think this is the right place.
Times has changed, OTLand might as well not mean Open Tibia Land, but Open Tibialike Land

Last edited:
Sold me there,

Just not a big fan of your server, don't think it will go anywhere...
Your "Looking for people who never played tibia"
Will cost you thousands to be top on google, And even more to advertise further.. So I do wish you good luck..

Because I think you need all the luck you can get.

Sold me there,

Just not a big fan of your server, don't think it will go anywhere...
Your "Looking for people who never played tibia"
Will cost you thousands to be top on google, And even more to advertise further.. So I do wish you good luck..

Because I think you need all the luck you can get.
There is a plan and marketing games is not like it used to be 20 years ago.
All you need now is good game, patience and showing your work.
I'm making one, I don't think I'm dieing yet, Will start showing it next month hopefully.

He said he wants to make his own game, Its not his own game... Its everyone's is what my point was.
If you even try to make exact copy of my game, your game will be called rip off of mine.
And if you change things using the same game-play I'm creating here. Then you simply have different game.
In other words, I am making my own game.

I may be coming off as a jerk, Sorry about that...
Forums are for people to speak their mind..
Maybe I said too much... My apologies, But you are making your own game =p

OH my GOD.
I think I have little bit too much fun alone here with my server xD
currently 5 attempts and finally I was able to reach wave 10 where 2 white deers just 100% stunlocked me!! ahah, but eventually i did kill 1, but i rak out of mana so.. i died (throwaxe is heavy cost you no)
Conclusion. I have to make challenge harder.

Going to make environment in challenge zone better. No more afking in corners (like me xD, had to abuse everything to get wave 10).
I will make flowers randomly spawn and disappear , when stepping on them you take damage.
+I will add "monkeys" on top of trees, what will look like they throw you with stones. But the way they do it is so that you can always dodge it you keep moving (like borthonos machine shots)
Some envoirment changes has been taking place now.
All i can say is GG. I cant pass wave 5 now, dodging white deer charge while not stepping in traps is is hard and if you get stunned (charge effect) then monkeys will stone you to death xD.
I don't even want to think about Wave 10 where there is 2 white deers.

But meh. Now It feels impossible enough and its worth calling a challenge.
Even though I said I will do bandit challenge too, I will wait with that and see what you guys think about the forest challenge first.

If all goes according to plan patch 0.1.4.7.4 will be released tomorrow night.

Nice progress :D Can't wait to try out this new challenge ^^
I cant wait to see you failing hard :D

Seems solo challenges are now polished. (Like a real pro i made it to wave 10 finally)
Now clue will the team challenges work like they should. Done only few test and no bugs found. But haven't tested troughly. Lets hope best :D

I'm going to move onto bug fixing and minor improvements what have been suggested so far.

When its done next post will be patch notes.

Last edited:
Whi World PATCH 0.1.4.7.4

Skilltree:
No clue what happened with shielding Skill (not working in live version).
Can't fix it because it working in new patch and I don't recall making any changes to skills
However the skills have been reset again, just in case it caused some free skillpoints.

Map:
forest challenge zone added

NPC's:
Liam: I looked into him again, But I can't find anything what could have caused Liam to not complete mission even though the option was there.
I need more details on that, if you anyone has this problem again, report this issue in details (what you did, what route you rook, how many players in team, did you try to talk with NPC in middle of mission, etc)
Task master: completing task once will give quite reasonable amount of reputation, completing it again will give less reputation points, but its not affected by your current reputation level.

Food:
Food combining enabled.

Missions:
2 new missions added to Task Master! (they get unlocked on each reputation level towards task master)

Monsters:
Killing any monster will give reputation towards task master. But the higher reputation you are the less rep you will get or even no exp at all.
Your Shadow: name changed to "shadow"

Highscores:
Boss Highscores: There is now boards in their respective places which onUse will give you total information how good are with this boss compared to the rest of players who have tried that particular boss.
Highscores also generate your rank compared with chosen vocation or overall.
However sadly some results have been deleted cause inaccurate registration. The registration is now a bit more improved, lets hope it will stay clean from now on.

Other:
You can climb on tree stumps now.
Hopefully fixed the issue where registering account didn't set correct starting position in the game. (this will only applied to new accounts/chars.)
fixed bug where death in test room caused you to keep TNT spells instead of Whi World spells

Tools:
Saw: If using saw on another saw, it will stack that item.
Hammer: If using hammer on another hammer, it will stack that item.

Items:

From now on, when you receive container as reward, you will get "bag token", this is items what can be carried around on your bag and turned into actual bag at any time, but beware where you do it "you cant put containers in containers"
fur bag: new item!
fur packbag: new item!

Tutorial:
Improved some texts a little.
dummyRoom: Changed the way scripts work, untested, hopefully skeleton still spawns xD
Also when you deal over 50% damage to dummy, but die to him, then next time he starts with less hp.

Upgrade Items:
gems: All gems are improved.
They can can be used in every equipment now.
On armor items it will give resistance.
On weapons it will add extra damage to your spells (if the gem corresponds to the spell type)
On shield, o boy, on shields it will get complicated :D
Gem in shield will give it very unique effect and the effect is scaled depending on which gems you have used on rest of your gear.

Challenge Event:
On specific reputation levels your character unlocks challenge zones where he can enter for bidding entrance fee.
If nobody outbids you, you will be teleported to the challenge zone. You can also join challenge with team, but team maximum size can be 3. Be aware that bigger team size means harder challenge.

In challenge zone you will be fighting against waves of monsters, what you have to kill before time runs out.
There will be infinite amount of waves (if you can survive that long), but only completing wave 4, 8 and 10 will reward you with extra skillpoint.
Every time you participate you are also rewarded with gemPouch which will give you random amount of random gems.

new challenge added: forest challenge

Last edited:
Sorry for no hosting. Could not connect to host since tuesday. It will be fixed today.

Whi World PATCH 0.1.4.7.5

Skilltree:
Thunderstruck:
maximum damage limit has been added and its 500. Say goodbye to Knights who sometimes 1 shot monsters.

NPC's:
Fixed bug, when npc has collecting missions and you have the items, (now you can't complete it before taking the mission)
Cook: Bringing food to cook increases reputation towards her.

Food:
easter ham: fixed typo where instead of 20 cap it gave extra 2000 cap xD

Missions:
3 new missions added to Cook! (they get unlocked on each reputation level towards cook)

Other:
IF you still have issue with shielding skill, then reset skills once, If you get the shielding skill problem again, LET ME KNOW, I can only fix the bug while its "active", because I cant find the reason why it bugs, if it ever does again.
fixed bug, when putting together potion, player learned to use the same ingredients in all other recipes. (now potions have their individual recipe storage values, not generated ones)

Monsters:
White Deer: another stackoverflow escape added for getPath function.
Apparently White deer charge spell Didn't care if he had to circle around ENTIRE map, to stun your arse.
But since its over 20k tiles long journey, the server all process were hogged by calculating shortest path thus the "crash"
energy elemental: deals damage now
Cyclops: armor stone(T1) drop chance changed from [15]to [20]
Cyclops:
armor stone(T2) drop chance changed from [0] to ["very Rare"] (keeping that info for myself :D)
Big Daddy: armor stone(T1) drop chance changed from [8*5] to [8*4]
Big Daddy:
armor stone(T2) drop chance changed from [0] to ["Rare"] (keeping that info for myself again.)

Questlog:
Fixed bug where dummy kill was included in questlog

Tutorial:
added text to tutorial pillars, now it will say what you can do with them and what they give upon looking.
tutorial room where you have to make antidote potion has been improved greatly.
Improved the way vials respawn back in tutorial rooms.
added monument to tutorial which hopefully makes players understand that its good to click it. (in the antidote room)

Upgrade Items:
T1 armor Stone: renamed to > armor stone
T2 armor Stone: renamed to > armor stone

Challenge Event:
fixed bug when player had no room to add Gem pouch it dropped it in event zone.
Now it is dropped under player after he has teleported from event zone. (if it can't be added to player bag)

Fixed bug where player created/summoned monsters caused challenge to fail because event though not all monsters are killed

Last edited:
having several technical issues with host. I hope the band-aids last more than a day now xD

Meanwhile soon new patch with bug fixes found on last stream will be added.

In addition, what npc reputation you would like to see next?

priest:
something to do with herbs.
I'm not exactly sure what she should do, but I think I add some new potions to game.

tanner:
Of course tanning materials.
I think it is time to introduce set pieces?
higher rep will allow you to buy fur items and leather items back (for tanning materials not gold)
In addition these items can be improved to higher quality which unlocks extra powers.

--------
smith: This will be skipped until patch 0.1.7 because this npc is for hunters :p
something to do with steel and iron ores.

Also going to work on new death system. I will "hack" out the dieing crash and give information what you lost AFTER your died. Don't worry, item death penalty wont be added yet.

I will release the bug fixes, because I have realized I won't be releasing new tanner rep just yet.
I had uber cool vision how to make items more appealing, cooler and easier to manage. Going trough with that update first, but it might take me 1 or even 2 days.

Whi World PATCH 0.1.4.7.6

Food:
Looking food now says again the food name, not the food ID

Highscore:
Changed database structure and LUA queries. Hopefully it will work correctly now.

Items:
Some item give different skills now. (these kinds of descriptions will stay temporarily, HUGE makeover will come upon items next)
Now items can give negative skills.

Monsters:
player summoned creatures no longer scale enemy monsters

Tutorial:
In some reason I lost the new map additions I did for tutorial. Did them again..
now players in chicken room will get more boxes if they fail, but were able to get pull 3 levers

Upgrade Items:
skill stone: now this item is removed upon use.

Challenge Event:
challenge fee in team is now calculated correctly.

today I finished new item system !! MY GOD HYPE!! (not really xD)

Anyway. This will make it MUUUUCH easier to customize items and balance them. And now even NPC can do it fairly easily.
This means going to rework almost all items I have in game. Because I CAN !!

Before it took me like 15mins to do custom item which is correctly shown when looked while its modified with other things and correctly inserted into combat values.
Now it takes as much as writing number behind the correct config value. Absolutely everything else is auto generated!
But now the item manipulating ways is increased A LOT(moving, npc's, taking damage, healing, casting spells, etc can change individual item stats with EASE!!). Soooo CUSTOM ALL THE WAY :D :D

For players this change is nothing "special" in Whi World terms, because it just means items are displayed a bit differently.
But as 1 scripter to another. Nice little breakthrough has been made in Whi World regarding items and the way to customize them :p

Anyway. That's that.
This also means Tanner Reputation is ready.
Next I'm going to figure out/plan and script how shall set items work in Whi World.
If that is done. New patch is ready :D

Meanwhile don't hesitate to play and find moar! bugs, else you will face the same bugs in the new epic item patch.

O boy these this new item system...Finally I see the end!
Set item system is finally finished!

this is how it looks like when watching set item when its finished
Code:
19:44 fur boots
Armor: 10
beast resistance: +4%
fire resistance: -15%
ice resistance: +5%
movement speed: +8
Weight: 40
>> fur set <<
Armor: 8
[adds 20% drop chance to thick fur and wolf fur]
[adds 5% drop chance to 'paw' items]
[adds 20% drop chance to animal leather]
beast resistance: +12%
physical resistance: +1%
fire resistance: +14%
ice resistance: +9%
death resistance: +2%
All stats working now.

Yes I know. A bit TOO much info, but this is tibia client for you.
With custom client it will look much better (since different color texts and mouseOver hovers the item info)
For now deal with it and lets see what you guys think of it after you have seen it in game too.

Tomorrow I will add the final touch to this patch.
Make special effects work (special effects are the ones inside brackets []
And going to make leather set items.
And probably going to refactor the way attack speed works in Whi World. Because I have cool set bonus idea for leather set.

well I'm exhausted. Piece. Out.

Whi World PATCH 0.1.4.7.7

NPC's:
Tanner: Reputation enabled towards tanner. Also Tanner has secondary shop where he is crafting items for you :p

Other:
Attack speed as a stat added to combat variables.

Monsters:
ALL BOSSES WILL GIVE EXP AGAIN regardless have you done this before or not.

Items:
All items have been reworked.
Lot of new in-game stats have been revealed.
Leather and Fur items are now part of set items. (aka the more same set items you have equipped the better will be set bonus)

Please note that if you have old items and you have upgraded them, you might see double the effects.
Items will still work like they suppose to regardless how many times the effect is written on them.
If you want to change item to new one (so the item description won't confuse you), hit me up in the game and I will replace the item for you.

Boss Rooms:
Shadow Room has been reworked. You no longer prepare for the fight inside the room itself.

Loot:
Looting system is improved even more!
Party loot added.
If you are in team, most of the item drop chances are increased by 40% for each other team member in party. (selected few or some rare items however will not get partyBoost)

In addition if drop chance is over 100% then doubleDrop chance will be rolled.
Example:
chance to get 1-2 apples is 135%
You will get 1-2 apples and then you have 35% chance to get 1-2 apples again.

Highscores:
No longer shows players in highscore who do not exist in database.

Commands:
New command !config
Under this command there will be list of features what player can turn on or off.
Currently there is only equipment tutorial option. What it does is: explains the stats what items have when you loo them.
Since this is custom server and I got over 15 custom stats what items have, some should be explained xD

Back