• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which one do you go for?

Would you play a map even if it was "very bad mapped"

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes if it had it on style a great story etc

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Elaney

Reaction score
Post what you think aswell.

since some cant read. map dosnt mean server. the map means the surrondings etc. just was 1 guy who understood what i meant with it.

Last edited:
you just stated on your poll, "If it was a bad map", then why on earth Ill choose playing in 'X', instead of any other successful x's around otservlist.org

Elaney@

Precisley what you'r talking about is a 4fun "noob style server" ?

Yes most likely you will get a lot of players on it, nowdays none cares about rpg low exp servers, even noob servers get more players and owners get high income $$ from donations.

I'd could name few servers but don't wanna offend anyone.

Elaney@

Precisley what you'r talking about is a 4fun "noob style server" ?

Yes most likely you will get a lot of players on it, nowdays none cares about rpg low exp servers, even noob servers get more players and owners get high income $$ from donations.

I'd could name few servers but don't wanna offend anyone.

no it dosnt have to be a 4fun noob style server.

It could be a rpg map but with a owner who cant map very good. and thereby a bad mapped server but with rpg feeling.

Back