• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which part of laptop affect FPS in tibia the most ?

morderczy war

Reaction score
We all know common knowledge says that GPU is the most impactfull part of our laptops/pcs but tibia is not like other games so here is my question which spec should i look for the most in order to gain highest amount of fps while playing Tibia ?

I know you will say who the fk cares about fps in tibia where u can see only 60 fps blablablabla.

Lets say my main focus in this game is pvp on [7.92 - newsest version of tibia] and in order to feel good i need at least 300~ fps on old laptop and right now im about to buy new one and i need to know which aspect of power in specs i should consider as first role fps motor :"D. I need max fps if possible.

Tibia requires almost no fps to play so the computer can even be a work computer as your fps will depend a lot on the hosts connection to you

Just to let you know, if your screen doesn't have a refresh rate of 300, 300 FPS is meaningless.

Most monitors have a refresh rate of 59/60 Hz and with some newer models having 120/144 Hz.

Also, Tibia is such an ancient game that you don't need to focus on anything to build for it. Hell, if you bought a 400$ piece of shit from Walmart you would still play Tibia just fine.

Also, the 60 FPS thing is a common myth because it's misinterpreted. Even if your eye can't see past 60 FPS doesn't mean you can't feel it when you move the mouse. The 60 FPS thing is just for a image, not video.

You'll need a high-end latest gen i9 processor, 512 TB of RAM and a good HAL 9000 GPU.

What are the system requirements to play Tibia?

The client program runs on Windows 10 system with DirectX version 9.0 or later, or OpenGL and on Linux systems with libc version 6 or later. To ensure the best possible playing experience we recommend that your computer should have a CPU of 5.6 GHz or better as well as a 3D accelerated video graphics adapter (e.g. cards with AMD MSI Radeon or NVIDIA GeForce chipsets with atleast 125 TB GDDR5 memory).

What are the system requirements to play Tibia?

The client program runs on Windows 10 system with DirectX version 9.0 or later, or OpenGL and on Linux systems with libc version 6 or later. To ensure the best possible playing experience we recommend that your computer should have a CPU of 5.6 GHz or better as well as a 3D accelerated video graphics adapter (e.g. cards with AMD MSI Radeon or NVIDIA GeForce chipsets with atleast 125 TB GDDR5 memory).
Lmao.

Ontopic: Screen is the most important. And keyboard

Tibia requires almost no fps to play so the computer can even be a work computer as your fps will depend a lot on the hosts connection to you
Do you even know what the fuck are you talking about?
FPS (Frames per second) does not depends on the network connection.
PING (in MS) Depends on the network connection.

You can have 10 fps with 30 ms, the same way you can have 200 fps with 500 ping, and you wont be able to play either way,.

Thank you all for replying.

I play war servers and in order to still be the best i need higher fps.

What i wanna do there is a like with example below.
So laptops got 60hz monitors and when i see 300 fps in options i cant play on its full potential right? Ima buy desktop i guess cuz its just better

Thank you all for replying.

I play war servers and in order to still be the best i need higher fps.

What i wanna do there is a like with example below.
So laptops got 60hz monitors and when i see 300 fps in options i cant play on its full potential right? Ima buy desktop i guess cuz its just better

well yes, desktop is of course better, but you CAN get laptops with 120/144hz I believe. if you wanna drop the big bucks. your main concern is going to be ping, not fps. you need to be able to quickly react to the other players and their actions. you'll obviously want 60 fps for that, but if your ping is not as low as possible, you're gonna be lagging a bit on each action anyways, so it doesn't matter

Back