• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which server you would like to play?

On which server you would like to play?

• Low exp (max level 200, low rates like 40x), without new monsters and donation items/vip

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Medium exp (max level 400, medium rates like 150) with new monsters and donation items/vip

• High exp (max level 1000, high rates like 999) with new monsters and donation items/vip

• Tibia 10.89

• Tibia 8.6

• Total voters

pansuchar

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have a bit of free time and I decided to create my own server. Please take part in this poll and vote which server you would like to play, you have two choice. If you have you own idea (exp rates, other clients) please post in this thread.
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I would like to play on evo map ( changed a little bit of course ) server with medium exp and Tibia 10+.

Did you make a new account just to type that?
Why you are even asking? And why you even put "legendsots.ddns.net" in this thread? Pansuchar wanted to know on which server we would like to play. ( Your post has been reported "legendsots.ddns.net" )

2 messages - im reporting is one of them. Good luck here bud.

Back